Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

just checked my android workphone and they dont
laugh.gif
Well that's sad. I was so furious earlier I saw a Slowbro on my nearby list and drove all around, couldn't get him. I have absolutely no idea how to track him down

Been tellin' you guys to hop on Go Radar for iPhone. It has gotten me many "rare" Pokemon. Highly accurate as well

Finally caught my first Balbusaur today. Too bad that bastard was a CP 13. Also caught my first Vulpix (CP 32) & Magikarp (CP 59). 

Saw my first Abra (CP 103) when I was in Walmart parking lot, but he ran away after the first throw.

Grass > electric

Electrics were cooler looking

Lolol like I said

if you were serious you werent using electric :smile:

If you were really serious, you weren't using grass either.

Tauros or Dragonite with thunderbolt was enough.

You were real serious I can tell :nthat:

:lol:

I was very serious on that gen 1. Still have my red version somewhere with a bunch of pokemon lvl 100 no missigno glitch with multiple mewtwo / Mews / legendary birds / etc. Also have the complete pokedex in there.

Played casually gen 2, 3 and a bit of 4 but i was never as serious after that.

Good times :pimp:

Insanity. I took my nephew to the park to play and a Wartortle spawned across the street. Of course, everybody ran but there were actually cars coming and about 100 idiots ran across the street anyway. Obviously I made my nephew wait with me at the crosswalk and wait for the light. Yes, the cops did show up. Idiots.

I was very serious on that gen 1. Still have my red version somewhere with a bunch of pokemon lvl 100 no missigno glitch with multiple mewtwo / Mews / legendary birds / etc. Also have the complete pokedex in there.

What did you think about gen 3 and 4 as far as how fun they were? Planning to cop a 3ds to play them.

Last edited:
Lolol like I said

Zapdos and Jolteon were always on my team. Their speed and special's were good enough to knock out anything that moved. Grass wasn't a favorite of mine.

Used Dragontie, Gyrados, Articuno and Charizard or Alakazam as well.

Did anyone actually use the defensive moves? It seems like most people would just stack up on the offensive moves. Good trainers always used the defensive moves as well.

What did you think about gen 3 and 4 as far as how fun they were? Planning to cop a 3ds to play them.

Didn't play much of gen 4, but i liked gen 3. Would recommend emerald since it's the more complete version if i recall correctly (a bit like a yellow to the red/blue)

I would also recommend heartgold / soulsilver for the nostalgia + new additions.

Lolol like I said

Zapdos and Jolteon were always on my team. Their speed and special's were good enough to knock out anything that moved. Grass wasn't a favorite of mine.

Did anyone actually use the defensive moves? It seems like most people would just stack up on the offensive moves. Good trainers always used the defensive moves as well.

As far as gen 1 goes :

Reflect for alakazam is a must, because he will get KO by a body slam if not.

Also agility / wrap combo on a dragonite for infinite attack is a nice one (only thing is he can miss the attack but if he doesn't miss he is going to get rid of everybody on the other team)

Mewtwo on 2 amnesia is invincible. That special gets out of hand and he will just sweep with psychic. Just use recover when needed. 4th move doesn't even matter at that point.

Also thunder wave in gen 1 >>>>
Being paralized means less speed and way less chance for a critical. A paralyzed monster is pretty much dead. Making rest a good move for snorlax and lapras since they will wake up 2 turn later not paralized anymore.

Top 6 (without mew / mewtwo because that's just cheating lol) :
Exeggutor
Tauros
Snorlax
Chansey
Rhydon
Dragonite

Also love starmie, gengar, lapras and slowbro.

Last edited:

Lolol like I said

if you were serious you werent using electric 
smile.gif

Those defensive moves were crucial in specific situations. Just as important has having offense.

Red/Blue was way deeper than ppl were led to believe

Idk guys it's been a few days and they still haven't really fixed major game issues -

Went to local park and it seems like less people are playing ..... Last 2 weeks seemed like everyone and their mother was playing this week parks are empty

Idk guys it's been a few days and they still haven't really fixed major game issues -

Went to local park and it seems like less people are playing ..... Last 2 weeks seemed like everyone and their mother was playing this week parks are empty

you didnt expect for the peak to stay did you? with that said there is still alot of people playing.

Is it just me but these damn pokestops don't give me as many potions as it should.  

Back
Top Bottom