Post a gif/image of your current mood . .

@GreatAbyss43

Yessir, occupational therapy. I will be starting off in a SNF. I'll probably do inpatient rehab or home health as PRN.

Thats awesome man, Congrats on the license. I work for a home health company and its great.

Word. OT as well, right? What state? My homeboys, who are OTs, own their own home health company. Once I gain some experience, I'm going to help them out some.

@GreatAbyss43

Yessir, occupational therapy. I will be starting off in a SNF. I'll probably do inpatient rehab or home health as PRN.

Thats awesome man, Congrats on the license. I work for a home health company and its great.

Word. OT as well, right? What state? My homeboys, who are OTs, own their own home health company. Once I gain some experience, I'm going to help them out some.

I live in PA. Not an OT, Im actually in the office training to become a director and hopefully soon, running my own office. You have a ton of options though with that license under your belt. We have 2 rehab managers in our office that make bank, big time. Once you have 2-5 years experience under your belt, sky is the limit

tumblr_m7dtc00SWk1rr9yre.gif

The world I live in is full of imbeciles.

@GreatAbyss43

I live in PA. Not an OT, Im actually in the office training to become a director and hopefully soon, running my own office. You have a ton of options though with that license under your belt. We have 2 rehab managers in our office that make bank, big time. Once you have 2-5 years experience under your belt, sky is the limit

Ok cool. I plan on getting the most out of this license...lol. Best wishes on your training and getting your own office.

View media item 294334

Last edited:
@GreatAbyss43

Ok cool. I plan on getting the most out of this license...lol. Best wishes on your training and getting your own office.

View media item 294334

thanks man. same to you, good luck with the SNF, your going to see some wild stuff in there for sure.

best gif i could find to fit my headache

headache hurts even wrose if i get sexually aroused...

im gonna just cool it and take a cat nap

Back
Top Bottom