Post your age and how many jobs you have had

20-5

1.Wendys 2 weeks then I got fired.

2.Wal-Mart, 3 different stores in a 20mile radius I got laid off from the first, fired from the second and quit from the third.

3.Gerber Warehouse, fired.

4..Lowes, my current job, Delivery, I become a driver when I turn 21 next month. I'm currently a Installation expert.

All the jobs I said I got fired where all for No Call No Show, I never been fired for my performance. So you can really say I quit.

19 and 5

soccer referee
server at a local restaurant
busser at Outback
sandwich-maker at my school's student union
lifeguard

19 and 5

soccer referee
server at a local restaurant
busser at Outback
sandwich-maker at my school's student union
lifeguard

20 - 2 Jobs

- Foot Locker ( Was cool cause I was into kicks, and the staff was chill, but they sucked at managing the schedules. I would get called in to cover for a shift minutes before it began. I also showed up to work on only to find out my my shift was canceled a few times. Lame as hell)

- Costco Wholesale ( Dope Job, still a Job though.)

20 - 2 Jobs

- Foot Locker ( Was cool cause I was into kicks, and the staff was chill, but they sucked at managing the schedules. I would get called in to cover for a shift minutes before it began. I also showed up to work on only to find out my my shift was canceled a few times. Lame as hell)

- Costco Wholesale ( Dope Job, still a Job though.)

17 and 0
I got my CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) license and was suppose to get a job as one for the summer but got lazy
smh.gif

17 and 0
I got my CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) license and was suppose to get a job as one for the summer but got lazy
smh.gif

19 and 3
Kroger

Science and Engineering Apprenticeship

Engineering Co-op with the same company I did the apprenticeship with in high school

19 and 3
Kroger

Science and Engineering Apprenticeship

Engineering Co-op with the same company I did the apprenticeship with in high school

17 and 0
smh.gif

17 and 0
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom