post your bullys

23rptoz.jpg

Thats my lil Giada G for short she jst started her heat tonight though... yikes

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Never been a fan of pits, one of my boys is looking for a Bully though. That is all he talks about,
laugh.gif

When I buy my house, I'm going to buy me a couple of these....

Siberian? They're fun dogs. Just dont let them out of your sight.

Originally Posted by MC OTAKU
Info on these dogs? They're gorgeous. I'm looking for one and my gf is convinced the lighter brown coat makes the dog look "lessvicious" so that's what I'm after.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Never been a fan of pits, one of my boys is looking for a Bully though. That is all he talks about,
laugh.gif

When I buy my house, I'm going to buy me a couple of these....

siberian-husky.jpg

I love Siberian huskies.

Awesome dogs!! Bullys are my fav type of group in the dog world
pimp.gif

I have a boxer, some consider it a bully some dont. Anyways ill try to post pics when i get home later
pimp.gif

Def cam in here thinking bully was the one who picked on you. Cus I was the bully when i was way younger.

he just look evil fact is he scared of every dog he encounters he gets punked by poodles and a Chihuahuas.........he eat anything he finds when he was 3months he ate a light bulb

Originally Posted by HAZE323

he just look evil fact is he scared of every dog he encounters he gets punked by poodles and a Chihuahuas........
Thats not good if he is scared of other dogs. You really need to let him get to know as many dogs as you can when he is young, cuz later on hemight get really agressive towards them of he is still scared. And when he gets vicious it might get really ugly, cuz he is a big dog.

Anyway I got a boxer, Samba, and she is about 18 months old.

3436848619_f8a0a66d7a.jpg

She is a great dog, friendly and people loving, gets a little crazy and out of control sometimes, but thats just how boxers are.

Edit: One more pic. Thats how she looked when we first brought her home
pimp.gif

3436849417_e49e9b6ff0.jpg

No disrespect haze, but IMPO, bullys are the genetic monstrosity of the dog world. They just look too big, fat, stubby, and unappealing. I can see how somepeople want that tough looking dog but I think there are way better choices. And paying $1G for them when there are millions of dogs in the pound that need agood home doesn't seem right.

I have a american pit bull mix and I love him to death, got him from the pound.

I'll see if I can get some pics

Back
Top Bottom