post your bullys

Thats not good if he is scared of other dogs. You really need to let him get to know as many dogs as you can when he is young, cuz later on he might get really agressive towards them of he is still scared. And when he gets vicious it might get really ugly, cuz he is a big dog
i take him to show he wasnt like that but a dog attacked him and hes been like that since

No disrespect haze, but IMPO, bullys are the genetic monstrosity of the dog world. They just look too big, fat, stubby, and unappealing. I can see how some people want that tough looking dog but I think there are way better choices. And paying $1G for them when there are millions of dogs in the pound that need a good home doesn't seem right.
i would never adopt a dog from the pound i cuz got one from there he tells me here hold her dog turned around and bit my hand let it go and it bitmy ***

Some of mine.
zl5gk6.jpg

wmmmj4.jpg

1195o4o.jpg

wt9936.jpg

Brown one is pregnant

Originally Posted by one11archerave

Originally Posted by soltheman

She has knee problems, though.
frown.gif

Mine too. He had a luxating patella and needed surgery at 10 months. It sucked but he is back to 100% now.

awww he looks so sadddddd, but at least he's better.
M

My pit is rather small compared to the other beauties posted in here. But man, this dog is the sweetest thing.
tongue.gif

367196999.jpg

367196969.jpg

^first ear crop job i liked

here is mine, went to the local elementary school for a walk today. Tetherball champ

Originally Posted by HAZE323

stunner at 7 months at the bully show thats not me holding him it a friend

Dog seriously looks possessed in this picture. Cool dog though.

Originally Posted by HAZE323

stunner at 7 months at the bully show thats not me holding him it a friend
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

this dog looks like its gonna rape me then tear my head off
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom