\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

The G35 is heavier than the Z. It's bulkier than the Z, and there isn't near as much room in the trunk. The Z doesn't even have a trunk. It has a hatch. IMO the G35 is the Ghettofab car. Plus who wants an automatic "sports" car?
indifferent.gif

Boy...

Z doesnt have a trunk, therefore G35 is more USEFUL since it has one.

2 extra seats, while small, still comes in handy.

G35 0-60 is 5.0-5.4mph, 350z is around 5.2 mph. 

Automatic sports car? You do know the G35 comes in a 6 speed manual.

What are you even talking about son? 

why is e x h a u s t censored? :lol:
It's h a u s, **** that's censored. I read in another thread that people were using h a u s as a fill in for another derogatory word that relates to women. Maybe if there weren't so many 13 year olds on this ***** we could say **** and **** and be adults :rolleyes

So, I put the TE37's on my daily 3000GT for the fun of it last week. Was getting a lot of looks in College Park. Red on red isn't my favorite but the wheels and the weather were too nice to not stunt on the first day of spring.

So, I put the TE37's on my daily 3000GT for the fun of it last week. Was getting a lot of looks in College Park. Red on red isn't my favorite but the wheels and the weather were too nice to not stunt on the first day of spring.

Hah nice. What do you usually have the TE37s on?

They will be on my other 3000GT permanently. Since I'm still working on it, I figured I'd put the wheels on my daily 3000GT and have a go around town.

i have an 07 mazda6 about 110k miles

had to get a tire changed the other day. decided to get 2 and replace the most worn out one, they recommended i put the new ones in the rear. as soon as i pull off the steering wheel starts going crazy, like shaking left and right, up and down and if i let go it drifts pretty strongly to the right. i used to be able to control the wheel with the tip of my finger but now theres some actual pressure from it drifting. I NEVER felt anything like that until they changed the tires

My dad brought it back and they told him its the ball joints, and now i have to replace all 4 because apparently on this car its all connected..

What do you guys think? its gonna be like $1400

Last edited:

They will be on my other 3000GT permanently. Since I'm still working on it, I figured I'd put the wheels on my daily 3000GT and have a go around town.
Nice man, got pics of the other one?
Nelson take the wing off baby
We'll see. i'm gonna take some pics of it on and off and put them side by side and see where i go from there lol

ultimately i want to get a do-luck trunk 
smokin.gif

I think my friend's 2010 VW GTI is pretty good value (at stock)

200 hp, leather, upgraded technology package, sunroom, xenon headlights, etc.

He has a chip mod now that brings it up to 270 hp. Its so damn quick.

That is a good value. Personally, I just can't drive a hatch though. Everybody is different though. That's why we don't all drive the same cars... Except for NT... Everybody on NT drives binmers

And Da Hemis.

Hemis and Bimmers.:smokin

i have an 07 mazda6 about 110k miles

had to get a tire changed the other day. decided to get 2 and replace the most worn out one, they recommended i put the new ones in the rear. as soon as i pull off the steering wheel starts going crazy, like shaking left and right, up and down and if i let go it drifts pretty strongly to the right. i used to be able to control the wheel with the tip of my finger but now theres some actual pressure from it drifting. I NEVER felt anything like that until they changed the tires

My dad brought it back and they told him its the ball joints, and now i have to replace all 4 because apparently on this car its all connected..

Damn find a cheaper option

Can I ask what everyone's thoughts are of the new Honda Accord Sport?

I know it ain't an m3 or da hemi.

We'll see. i'm gonna take some pics of it on and off and put them side by side and see where i go from there lol

smokin.gif
Nice, there a guy on here that can get pretty good deals on them, let me see if I have his SN.

smokin.gif
Nice, there a guy on here that can get pretty good deals on them, let me see if I have his SN.
Hell yea that would be awesome!

i think they look very nice. When i worked at Honda, the v6 accords were probably my favorite car they made at the time. like the other dude said, a great daily driver, especially the v6 because the torque just makes it so nice and easy to cruise. And they shut down cylinders when you are keeping your foot off the gas so they good great MPG

I know it ain't an m3 or da hemi.

I'm thinking of picking one up after my loans are paid off this year.

Obviously, I would love a sports car, but it takes me an hour to get to work every day through stop and go traffic. My current Accord is a BEAST in terms of gas mileage even in these conditions (I fill up once a week after putting in 380-400 miles during the week ). I'm just tired of having an old car :lol: (it's a 2003)

Sounds like they did a poor job and damaged your ride, there's no way the car could drive worse after new tires vs. before....

Changing a tire doesn't involve the ball joints, just removing the rim and then lugging it back on...unless they were messing with the alignment?

what kind of place did you go to? I strictly do tire work at costco since the warranty is great..

As much as I dislike to hueg wing, it really doesn't look right without it.

As much as I dislike to hueg wing, it really doesn't look right without it.
That's kind of how i feel. i mean i don't hate the Evo wing, but in general i do hate big wings (unless it comes on the car from the factory then it's ok sometimes).

It is not best bang for buck

Its great handling but

Very overpriced for what you get
What is best bang for buck then? All categories included speed/acceleration, looks, cornering, interior, sound system?

GTR holds the crown for best bang for the buck of any car manufactured today.

Nelson leave the wing on bro! Your car is so clean as it sits. One of my favorites on NT.

It is not best bang for buck

Its great handling but

Very overpriced for what you get
What is best bang for buck then? All categories included speed/acceleration, looks, cornering, interior, sound system?

GTR holds the crown for best bang for the buck of any car manufactured today.

Nelson leave the wing on bro! Your car is so clean as it sits. One of my favorites on NT.

I would say Cadillac CTS-V is currently the best bang for buck on the market. The GTR was the best deal when it debuted, but the prices have gone up nearly 30% since then. When the R-35 debuted it cost a mere 69K, now its over 100k. While the GTR does provide better performance numbers than most "true" exotics, I would say that at under 65K the 2014 CTS-V is a better deal for the money.

Back
Top Bottom