\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Honestly If I was going M sedan, i'd cop an e60 M5 and do something else with the other 15-20k.

Something else such as keeping that money for repairs? I wouldn't buy an E60 M5 with my worst enemy's money, much less mine.

In general, I'm a coupe fan but the E92 quite did it for me. I wouldn't turn one down, though.

Something else such as keeping that money for repairs? I wouldn't buy an E60 M5 with my worst enemy's money, much less mine.

In general, I'm a coupe fan but the E92 quite did it for me. I wouldn't turn one down, though.

guess he doesnt know much about the e60 m5 transmission hahaha

I've read some owners posts on the past model m5 being a complete money pit. Then there are some owners who have had no problems whatsoever. Some of the repair story's I have read have been disheartening.

Last edited:
This salvage title C4S just came up for sale a couple of hours from me. Must. Resist.

am i the only one who hates the front end? like its seriously ugly.

i know its a beast, i love the shape and the read/taillights but the front is horrendous

I love the front, but I'm biased. It's one of my favorite parts of the car. I can see why people would call it ugly though. I pay $60 a month in front no plate tickets so I don't ruin the way the front looks :smh:

Last edited:
What year is that and how much they trying to ask for since its a salvage title?

'96, fire damage (engine replaced), asking 34k (Canadian). Obviously the car would have to be inspected but considering most C4S' are going for $55k+ this could be a good deal. Just terrible timing (for me)...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom