\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

GT4 if you plan on tracking...

GTR if you wanna AWD road monster...

CTS if you want a sedan...

Vette if you're over 50 and have a beer belly...

been talking to some buddies... all legit street racers who know everything **lol but really**

What is your input on:

NEW Stingray

NEW CTSV

NEW GTR

NEW Cayman GTS

In what order and why?

I will give myself 6-8 months to change my car. SOONER if I find something. lol Like the M....I copped 8months from expected time. lulz

gtr>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

throw in da gt4 thats another story :nerd:

(gt4)
gtr
gts
stingray
ctsv

Maybe for her son ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
haha nah it's for her. She's got a 335i and a 1200whp Supra

11251866_1440629149566233_434931903_n.jpg

thumb.php

She actually offered me the 335 for the Evo

dam she sure do love TT I6 motors :lol:

why would she want a turbo 4 banger papi :nerd:

Last edited:
been talking to some buddies... all legit street racers who know everything **lol but really**

What is your input on:

NEW Stingray

NEW CTSV

NEW GTR

NEW Cayman GTS

In what order and why?

I will give myself 6-8 months to change my car. SOONER if I find something. lol Like the M....I copped 8months from expected time. lulz
GTS

Stingray

GTR

CTS

Well bros I had to get rid of #DaHemi due to my son getting here. My Challenger meant alot to me because it was my first confirmation of success, first car I copped where I got exactly what I wanted and didn't have to settle. I'm legit in mourning right now.

Traded it in to cop this 4 door Ecobox :smh:

Sike, #TeamHemiforLife

Well bros I had to get rid of #DaHemi due to my son getting here. My Challenger meant alot to me because it was my first confirmation of success, first car I copped where I got exactly what I wanted and didn't have to settle. I'm legit in mourning right now.

Traded it in to cop this 4 door Ecobox
mean.gif
Sike, #TeamHemiforLife
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

thank god. that last gen cts-v coupe is fugly
I have to agree and I love the V.

What is your input on:

NEW Stingray

NEW CTSV

NEW GTR

NEW Cayman GTS

In what order and why?

1. C7 (Z06) because Murica, V8 and I don't need a backseat.
2. CTS-V because Murica and V8
3. GT-R because of the power advantage over the Cayman
4. Cayman GTS

damn..porsche getting no love.

GTR or CTSV seems like

the C7 is dope too.

GTR. seen a few new ones....a dealership in Fairfield has a NEW 2014.. DA hell?.. lol..

AND they ain't budging whatsoever. OUTTA CHYEA..

Vette (two door ,v8, targa top I mean come on throw in a cam and well just :smh: It would just put those fancy hot pockets too shame

ctsv ( v8 supercharged gm )

Cayman because It's real slick-like throw some wide tires on there with some bbs mesh twin turbo the motor and your good

Gtr is last because it's a Nissan and the back bumper is all big n stuff.

Last edited:

:EEEEEEEKKK
#Rumble

damn..porsche getting no love.

GTR or CTSV seems like

the C7 is dope too.

GTR. seen a few new ones....a dealership in Fairfield has a NEW 2014.. DA hell?.. lol..

AND they ain't budging whatsoever. OUTTA CHYEA..
ATS-V > CTS-V because its damn near an M4 killer

C63S because bi-turbo V8, but wait for the coupe, that iish is SEXY
9996889411220706938.jpg

What is your input on:

NEW Stingray

NEW CTSV

NEW GTR

NEW Cayman GTS

In what order and why?

I'd ditch the domestics to be honest. I'd look into the ATS-V, but if you're going into that, then you'd also have to shop it with the C63, which is where you'd end up anyway.

Cayman GTS or the Nissan GTR depending if you want a more engaging vehicle (porsche) or a rocket daily driver (nissan).
GT4 if you plan on tracking...

GTR if you wanna AWD road monster...

CTS if you want a sedan...

Vette if you're over 50 and have a beer belly...
This guy clearly has no clue. Can't believe he even mentioned the GT4.

roll.gif

whats wrong with da gt4
nerd.gif
nothing, its a fantastic vehicle.

but when someone tells you to get the GT4 cause you might have a few track days is like saying you need some prime rib cause you have the munchies.

the GT4 is ALOT of car for someone that "simply" wants to take a vehicle to the track.

The GTS is and even S are perfectly fine everyday vehicles that you can still take to the track.

oh i dont think retro is DDing those cars tho :nerd: if so more power 2 ya papi :smokin

id DD a gt4 just imo tho :smokin

Last edited:

nothing, its a fantastic vehicle.

but when someone tells you to get the GT4 cause you might have a few track days is like saying you need some prime rib cause you have the munchies.

the GT4 is ALOT of car for someone that "simply" wants to take a vehicle to the track.

The GTS is and even S are perfectly fine everyday vehicles that you can still take to the track.
not just that, but your new, shiny porsche will be beat to **** at the track.

i frequent laguna seca, and the only time i see guys tracking these exorbitant costing cars are older men with a **** ton of expendable cash. going to the track will beat the **** out of your car. not just tires, brakes, and fluids, but you will incur a ton of cosmetic damage from the debris that flies everywhere on the track. 

with that said, road course racing is where its at if you want to prove you have bars. 
pimp.gif
 www.speedSF.com for anyone in nor cal who wants to track. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom