\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Your vette is so sick! The new wheels are definitely a upgrade. Any plans for side skirts or any cosmetic mods? I was holding off for the c8 but the bargains of the C7 are hard to pass up right now.

Eh cars will always come and go with me. I'll probably end up in a single cab next haven't had a truck in a while or maybe a c6 for a while
Short bed too? Im looking for one now,they are hard to find in the configuration i want.

C6 wouldnt be bad either. Especially a zo6

Your vette is so sick! The new wheels are definitely a upgrade. Any plans for side skirts or any cosmetic mods? I was holding off for the c8 but the bargains of the C7 are hard to pass up right now.

Thanks!

I just ordered a side skirt. looking for a rear diffuser, rear fender flares, and a forged carbon front lip

I need to lower it asap

So here is some random pics of my wife and I cars ....

We bought this new in 2015 and could not get rid of it fast enough. SOLD it last July for her Audi Q8
20190707_180306.jpg

20190707_185212.jpg

I'm eyeing the C7 Z06 as well. Trying to be super patient. I know once the C8 and even the C8 Z06 comes out, the prices on the C7 will dip dramatically and make it much more affordable rather than trying to rush now and purchase.

I'm pretty sure a raptor Ranger is already out or will be out next year

Ranger Raptor is already a done deal and out. Unfortunately the states won't get it.

This thing gon **** around and make me make a rash decision one day. Found myself randomly looking at off road trails near me the other day. Any issues with space driving these around like the city and parking spots and such?

that’s the problem with where I’m at. There is no trails here. If I lived out west where they’re everywhere it would be different.

I’m still waiting to see what’s up with the bronco though.

I also kind of want another gti. Dealer here has a couple new ones for 24k, wouldn’t be a bad daily...

Yeah idk...

it’s gonna perform the same as the ranger. Same engine and transmission. They should make da coyote an option for both. More all motor trucks less turbos.

Yeah idk...

it’s gonna perform the same as the ranger. Same engine and transmission. They should make da coyote an option for both. More all motor trucks less turbos.
those days are dead and gone papi.

its all about smaller displacement and turbos.

even that new keonisegge has a 3 cylinder turbo motor, but that high compression and fancy tricks pump out 600 hp

Back
Top Bottom