\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

With a mild drop. Not sure if I should go lower. I’m happy with it.

E09003C0-364D-4C2B-B588-961B23A77B8A.jpeg

I hate you lol… I’ve been trying to talk myself out of upgrading my Y and you ain’t helping with that 🔥

The trucks you drive at work are they manual or automatic transmission? If any manuals are in the fleet how may gears do they have?

Dump trucks are usually auto these days. My truck is an 18 speed. I don’t think they make heavy haul autos but I would want one if they did.

I don’t mind an auto semi truck but for heavy haul and driving off road that’s a different story.

Dump trucks are usually auto these days. My truck is an 18 speed. I don’t think they make heavy haul autos but I would want one if they did.

I don’t mind an auto semi truck but for heavy haul and driving off road that’s a different story.
Always wondered, do y'all use all the gears or is it like a bike where you have the gears but you hardly ever use most of them

You got high range and low range on an 18 speed. Lo-4 on low range. 5-8 on high range.

I never split 1-4 even at 140k pounds unless I’m on a pretty steep hill.

5-8 when I’m loaded I split so 5 low -> 5 high -> 6 low. Etc etc to 8 high.

Grey splitter splits the individual gears and the one in the front that’s black goes from low to high range.

1D3BC415-3041-426F-88D0-FFBB055D36F6.jpeg
BE11A007-C5BE-477E-B2B4-6007EA194F75.jpeg

Minis are sick, I want one too. :lol:

Mini, skid steer and a small dump truck. Big money land clearing for developments and doing culverts.

Minis are sick, I want one too. :lol:

Mini, skid steer and a small dump truck. Big money land clearing for developments and doing culverts.
I just want it to renovate the back yard :lol:

and if my buddys need it i can do it for them too

i seen some on craigslist under 20k if i get the space it might become a reality

You can always rent them too if you just want one to use for a few days.

20k isn’t bad though, might be clapped but who cares for the yard.

You could peep Richie brothers auctions too.

Man I had a period of 2-3 years where I got at least 10 nails in my tires
**** was so annoying I’m just now realizing it hasn’t happened in a minute :lol:
Did you end up getting tire insurance eventually? Sounds like that would've came in handy

So for heavy hauling & off road in a work setting you would prefer manual or just lifestyle driving? I'm curious to know why, wouldn't auto be more livable- for work purposes? This is coming from someone who doesn't know how to drive manual so take this as you will :lol:

So for heavy hauling & off road in a work setting you would prefer manual or just lifestyle driving? I'm curious to know why, wouldn't auto be more livable- for work purposes? This is coming from someone who doesn't know how to drive manual so take this as you will :lol:

I don’t get any thrills out of a manual but you need it for heavy haul work and off road.

Truck transmissions are pretty dumb so an auto would be horrible on soft ground or when I’m really heavy.

There’s things you can do in a manual like start in 5th gear and pin it if you’re stuck in the mud to get you out. The autos really just are good for on road standard trucking.

Maybe in 10 more years they’ll be up to the task though.

Man I had a period of 2-3 years where I got at least 10 nails in my tires
**** was so annoying I’m just now realizing it hasn’t happened in a minute :lol:
You and me both lol, just 3 months ago I had two in my left/front and one in the right/front…. At this point I’m sure if I was to lift the car up, I’ll find some more 😂.

Back
Top Bottom