Post Your Dream Jordan Colorways....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

Calling out JumpmanJordanAddict89!!!!!

i dont know if you caught this one a couple pages back....but ide like to see these IXs done...with the 23 and the globe being green! Thanks..
smokin.gif

Im working on it rite now

Yeah, I'd love to do more work with the XX1, but I prefer using images ith white backgrounds to use just because of color selection and the only image Ican find of the suede ones are the jumpman23.com pics that you have to screenshot anyway

^ I think if you could make the side on those white they would be fire. ALso, do you have the OG pic of the Red Suede XX1's that you used

Originally Posted by masterhammy

Yeah, I'd love to do more work with the XX1, but I prefer using images ith white backgrounds to use just because of color selection and the only image I can find of the suede ones are the jumpman23.com pics that you have to screenshot anyway

JumpmanJordanAddict89 was my inspiration to start doing some superhero inspired pairs. I went with the XX1 again and decided to go withWolverine. I did two pairs, the blue-based being much easier to do and the yellow-based being more accurate

And I don't know how you did the color on the side so easily because I had to select the area all by hand

Originally Posted by bdis1986

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]the blue wolverine 21's are bananas ..[/color]
eek.gif
pimp.gif

And the yellow ones look like bananas.
laugh.gif
BP, Antalonboubmpo , Beelzebuband Arq, see what happens when your turn back on your children for a few pages? They pull out the action figures and start to play
roll.gif
. They painted the last few pages into comic strip and complain when Jordanbrand uses crazy colors. JumpmanJordanAddict89, you can make all the Betty Boo colors you want and they still will never let you on Team Marvel cause They knowyou're a HER! I guess you'll never get to use that Ms. Marvel avatar you wanted.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[table][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
KaoriNight wrote:

Originally Posted by bdis1986

the blue wolverine 21's are bananas ..
eek.gif
pimp.gif

And the yellow ones look like bananas.
laugh.gif
BP, Antalonboubmpo , Beelzebub and Arq, see what happens when your turn back on your children for a few pages? They pull out the action figures and start to play
roll.gif
. They painted the last few pages into comic strip and complain when Jordan brand uses crazy colors. JumpmanJordanAddict89, you can make all the Betty Boo colors you want and they still will never let you on Team Marvel cause They know you're a HER! I guess you'll never get to use that Ms. Marvel avatar you wanted.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[table][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Can you guys do a laney or grape colorway on the XIX's? Not a very popular shoe but just curious to see how it would look

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom