Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by KaoriNight

Originally Posted by bdis1986

the blue wolverine 21's are bananas ..
eek.gif
pimp.gif

And the yellow ones look like bananas.
laugh.gif
BP, Antalonboubmpo , Beelzebub and Arq, see what happens when your turn back on your children for a few pages? They pull out the action figures and start to play
roll.gif
. They painted the last few pages into comic strip and complain when Jordan brand uses crazy colors. JumpmanJordanAddict89, you can make all the Betty Boo colors you want and they still will never let you on Team Marvel cause They know you're a HER! I guess you'll never get to use that Ms. Marvel avatar you wanted.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[table][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Never mind...I'm not trying to get banned over a nobody troll

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]the blue wolverine 21's are bananas ..[/color]
eek.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
BP, Antalonboubmpo , Beelzebub and Arq, see what happens when your turn back on your children for a few pages? They pull out the action figures and start to play
roll.gif
. They painted the last few pages into comic strip and complain when Jordan brand uses crazy colors. JumpmanJordanAddict89, you can make all the Betty Boo colors you want and they still will never let you on Team Marvel cause They know you're a HER! I guess you'll never get to use that Ms. Marvel avatar you wanted.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[table][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Why are you such a B*tch?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
The real questing is how did AF1 Beast start doing this after you and now he's better than you? Every one in this thread has evolved exceptfor you two. If I had my way I'd run you out the thread like bdis1986 did ProperLive's sorry @ss. You need to ask your team marvel homie to help youget on his level with the ps.

eek.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[table][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Never mind...I'm not trying to get banned over a nobody troll

Just ignore her that what I've been doing. She's just trying to get her posts up.

eek.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[table][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Why are you such a B*tch?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
The real questing is how did AF1 Beast start doing this after you and now he's better than you? Every one in this thread has evolved except for you two. If I had my way I'd run you out the thread like bdis1986 did ProperLive's sorry @ss. You need to ask your team marvel homie to help you get on his level with the ps.

Aye Chill. Don't put me in that. That's between y'all. I ain't tyin to have beef with no one.

Hey you guys are awesome, don't listen to that dumb trick cuz she obviously has no talent and has to hate on you guys. Until she puts somethin up she canQFT (not quoted for truth
smile.gif
) and take her lame #+% on somewhere. Keep up the amazing work

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Hey you guys are awesome, don't listen to that dumb trick cuz she obviously has no talent and has to hate on you guys. Until she puts somethin up she can QFT (not quoted for truth
smile.gif
What have you posted? What have you done in this thread? What have you done in your life? Answer to all three: nothing. Stop being a cheerleader.Pull your skirt down, B. Nobody said your name cause no one knows you. Yet you still you come in here with a cape on. Sound like some gay s##t to me.

Aye KaoriNight is goin hard at everybody!
laugh.gif
Chill though before this thread gets locked.
Air Jordan Red Nubuck 12's:
28ksgoo.jpg

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Hey you guys are awesome, don't listen to that dumb trick cuz she obviously has no talent and has to hate on you guys. Until she puts somethin up she can QFT (not quoted for truth
smile.gif
What have you posted? What have you done in this thread? What have you done in your life? Answer to all three: nothing. Stop being a cheerleader. Pull your skirt down, B. Nobody said your name cause no one knows you. Yet you still you come in here with a cape on. Sound like some gay s##t to me.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
now this is comedy
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom