Post Your Dream Jordan Colorways....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

Originally Posted by KaoriNight

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Hey you guys are awesome, don't listen to that dumb trick cuz she obviously has no talent and has to hate on you guys. Until she puts somethin up she can QFT (not quoted for truth
smile.gif
) and take her lame #+% on somewhere. Keep up the amazing work
What have you posted? What have you done in this thread? What have you done in your life? Answer to all three: nothing. Stop being a cheerleader. Pull your skirt down, B. Nobody said your name cause no one knows you. Yet you still you come in here with a cape on. Sound like some gay s##t to me.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
now this is comedy
roll.gif

lol at her tryin to get at me, +%+ is 20 years old and still watches "sailor moon", you know she is some pimple faced girl that gets no looks so shetries to come on here gettin on people. What are you 12? Who watches that junk anymore? lol grow up before you try to get on me

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

lol at her tryin to get at me, +%+ is 20 years old and still watches "sailor moon", you know she is some pimple faced girl that gets no looks so she tries to come on here gettin on people. What are you 12? Who watches that junk anymore? lol grow up before you try to get on me

I tried really hard to stay out of this, but on real talk this is out of hand. You keep responding, it keeps escalating and then the thread gets locked. Y'all don't hear Af1, and Ant saying chill? Y'all going toruin this for the people who really care about the thread. Masterhammy, you ain't no rookie to Niketalk, so you already know if you keep responding sowill she. Y'ALL NOT THINKING, YOU HAVE A LOT MORE TO LOSE.

WE ALL KNOW THAT IF THE THREAD BECOMES MORE ABOUT THIS BULL THAN WHAT IT WAS ORIGINALLY MADE FOR IT WILLBE LOCKED! YOU DON'T HAVE TO RESPECT ME I'M JUST ASKING THAT YOU RESPECT THE THREAD FOR PEOPLE WHO ENJOY IT AND PUT OUR TIME AND EFFORT INTOIT.

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

loving the philly 23s
anyone mind doing some philly 8s when they get the chance?
thanks in advance
nerd.gif
loving these and the 5s and the 6s nice work
pimp.gif

thanks to all of you doing PS in this thread...you guys are really doing a great job and executing these well...very appreciated
pimp.gif

You're right ill stop, I just dont like her coming in here disrespecting you guys hard work and creative ideas but I wont put anymore time into that bum.Keep up the good work guys

^BP, you don't need me to tell you how great your work is. You already know that you're one of the best. Beelze, Arq, everything you guys do is a plusfor the thread. All praise is due to the ones who deserve it. I got nothing else to say about the rest of you.

BP, just curious but what makes you like those Vs so much? As I look at them, I just can't seem to get on board with that sole. The simple upper is nice,but I just don't seem to be able to really like it... The PS is amazing as always though

thanks to both of you!

sneak, i started out with a Command Force theme, one of my favorite shoes, but after really thinking about it it just wouldnt look right. i wanted to stay withthe inspiration but make it clean and flow. its all about simplicity, but throw in some POP! (the color) and a touch of innovation (speckles going from theflame to the sole).

its definitely not my favorite thing i've ever done, but if it was real i would be proud to wear it.
hope that answers your question...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom