Post Your Dream Jordan Colorways....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by KaoriNight

^BP, you don't need me to tell you how great your work is. You already know that you're one of the best. Beelze, Arq, everything you guys do is a plus for the thread. All praise is due to the ones who deserve it. I got nothing else to say about the rest of you.
I appreciate it, but the reality of it, is that I don't even deserve to be mentioned in the same sentence with these two guys. I'm just astudent and they are far more advanced than me. But thanx anyway.

Originally Posted by BP the owner

another one of my dream jordans...

These are nice bp but the reality is jb doesn't really make clear soles anymore. They're more like cloudy soles. Which is sad besause something likethis would be a dope concept come to life.

^^^W
eek.gif
W BP the owner!!! thos really look like something that would havedropped back in the early 90's!

you should make the tounge that shade of green...or yellow 3M material...
smokin.gif
that would set it off just right

There is INCREDIBLE stuff in here!!!
pimp.gif

Great work every1

Im Lovin the Philly 6's, Blk & Royal 4s, Wolverine 21s & the Grape 6s

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This is one of the best pages in a very long time. Arq and Bp on the same page! How often do you get that??? T4t, come on in here and put the finshing toucheson the page. Snake skin IXs are fresh. Everyone keep doing what you do.

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]I like KaorNight she can throwblows[/color]
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]but back to the topic those snake skin 9's are piff real piff...[/color]
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom