Tar heel III's are sweet
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Originally Posted by Dghost

can somebody do my avy

but make the lower blue near the heel and the flight tag on the tongue white

or you can just surprise me. Thanks in advance.
I did one up for you.

Now that's my new avy
laugh.gif
. Thanks
If you want I could take the tag off so it doesn't have my name on it
laugh.gif

Yeh I was thinkin bout that

^BP, you may not come when we want you to but you're always right on time. XIVs are my favorite model and these are very very nice.

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Bp those are piff man[/color]
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]JumpmanJordanAddict- thx forkeeping the thread ah float[/color]
glasses.gif

^I'm loving those XIV's and thoe Crabtree V's. How'd you do the stitching though?

I did a pair of VI's when I heard about Crabtree. Someone might have done these already, but I can't remember for sure

can somebody do my avy

but make the lower blue near the heel and the flight tag on the tongue white

or you can just surprise me. Thanks in advance.
I did one up for you.

Now that's my new avy
laugh.gif
. Thanks
If you want I could take the tag off so it doesn't have my name on it
laugh.gif

Yeh I was thinkin bout that

I'd actually have to redo it for you because I didn't save it as a .PSD, so it became 1 layer and I can't simply delete the tag. I could still doit, but I'd rather not
laugh.gif

thanks.

the 1 was taken from a pair of Bibby PE Vs, and the 5 was from another PE V (i dont know whose though). cut them out, adjusted the size, and changed the color.

nice VIs, gold is one of the hardest color for me to render...

Originally Posted by BP the owner

thanks.

the 1 was taken from a pair of Bibby PE Vs, and the 5 was from another PE V (i dont know whose though). cut them out, adjusted the size, and changed the color.

nice VIs, gold is one of the hardest color for me to render...
Most colors aren't that big of problems for me, but getting a color how I like it and matched up with whatever influence I had is diffcult forme as you can see with those VI's and I don't have the patience for it

And it must have been Derek Anderson's PE's that you used for the 5

After you guys exhaust every MLB and NFL colorway (Y'all already ran out of NBA) you're going to be fresh out of ideas
laugh.gif
. JumpmanJordanAddict, you're firing off so many you can't help but havea few hits but you're exhausting your only way to get notoriety. Once you're out of the team color idea (WHICH YOU STOLE FROM, ANTLONBOUBMPO)you're finished until you can find some one else to bite since you've already sucked masterhammy and his little ideas dry. Youcan't keep up with the upper class of the thread so you will be forced to vanish.
roll.gif
.I'm sorry everyone. I couldn't help it. But these guys are dimwits. Can we say "repetitious"? Oh, wait. Let guess what'snext.........Another MLB, NFL colorway? "Creativity" is foreign word to you bums.

Originally Posted by KaoriNight

After you guys exhaust every MLB and NFL colorway (Y'all already ran out of NBA) you're going to be fresh out of ideas
laugh.gif
. JumpmanJordanAddict, you're firing off so many you can't help but have a few hits but you're exhausting your only way to get notoriety. Once you're out of the team color idea (WHICH YOU STOLE FROM, ANTLONBOUBMPO) you're finished until you can find some one else to bite since you've already sucked masterhammy and his little ideas dry. You can't keep up with the upper class of the thread so you will be forced to vanish.
roll.gif
.I'm sorry everyone. I couldn't help it. But these guys are dimwits. Can we say "repetitious"? Oh, wait. Let guess what's next.........Another MLB, NFL colorway? "Creativity" is foreign word to you bums.

now im stealing ideas
roll.gif
your pathetic i havnt even responded to you and your still taking shots at me so im asking is what is your problem with me? youjust sound like a str8 up hater because your in a thread that u cant participate in because of no skill with photoshop those are my last words to you.

Here's something I just threw together. A type of Marshall Faulk PE like his other IX's just in mid form with some blue accents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom