post your FLIGHTPOSTIE OR FOAMPOSITE COLLECTION

the gold the blue the eggplants. just such a odd looking shoe that grew on me. funny how ur opinion changes

plump so sick,

I've never seen purple clogs, I've never really looked either (lol) but those are dope!

$5
eek.gif

old pic of my foams

both bought from outlets too, OG $39.99, red's $69.99

Mrplump what the hell are those white reverse swoosh looking foams? Sample/prototype? Please share more info.

Zach,
Yeah man. I really do wish that I wasnt so lazy and just scooped the everything they had. Wouldve made some nice bank if I had. Comfort wise, they'recool. They fit nice and snug and do a good job of hugging your foot. They dont really flop around when Im wearing them. On my OG White foams, I balled inthem so much that the plastic swoosh fell off the side.

rbn718,
I dont really have any concrete info on them. My boy Rome won them on ebay for me a few years back and I assume they're a development / proto sample forthe Foamposite Max. I posted a question to CWK in the Foamposite post in the Nike forum since he seems to have been working at Nike during the late 90s whenthese wouldve been being made. Hopefully he can drop more knowledge.

<>

yeah man you would have killed if you bought & held onto those clogs. I had the GR black/chrome clogs & loved them

my og white foams are in bad shape my carbon fiber is cracked soles are now Gum soles but I still wear them a couple times a year.

Mrplump what size are they and what info does the tag have? Those are beautiful.

i had a dream last night about pearl foams retroing
best dream of my life
they were only 150 too
frown.gif

amazing Rajah
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

one of the very few shoes ive done a complete 180 with ... i used toHATE foams for the longest time and now love em . still need to get my first pair

Glad you guys like them. I wish I could drop solid info, but I just dont know too much about them.

rbn,
It's been a minute since Ive seen them so Im gonna have to look for them. Im still recovering from surgery so it's gonna take me a few weeks before Ican get you the info you requested. Earliest I'll be able to post is probably going to be the first week in January.

<>

I hate you guys.......seriously....especially if you were size 12......I'll hate this post even more once two certain nters post their collection......
nerd.gif

I have a Gold and a White/Carolina Flightposites, and the OG Silver Foamposite Max. No pics, sorry.
ohwell.gif

Is the Gold turns Green, in this shoes is like the icy sole turns yellow???

I forgot to post these. I picked these Bootposite's up back in 2000 for $20. Iam sure not many people have these or even heard of them...
293379490.jpg

yea i went ahead and got rid of em all since they retro, flightposites that is. BUT got my Foamposite grails for a good deal. now i just need carbonfiber FP1

to the threadstarter, why is the pic posted above, tagged with a different Screen name??

Back
Top Bottom