Post your "IT'S A SMALL WORLD" stories Vol. NO %$@+@#% WAY

Originally Posted by Willy Hitchero

Eh... my ex is my best friend's cousin. My brother wifed his sister and her sister is my main lady.
i seriously had to read this twice because of that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

Eh... my ex is my best friend's cousin. My brother wifed his sister and her sister is my main lady.
laugh.gif
Too many ambiguous pronouns.. my bad.. to reiterate: Basically, my bro's girl has a half brother who I'm best friends with and a half sister who I slay. Sweet deal IMO. 

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

laugh.gif
Too many ambiguous pronouns.. my bad.. to reiterate: Basically, my bro's girl has a half brother who I'm best friends with and a half sister who I slay. Sweet deal IMO. 

i had a long lost brother. when i found him and we got to talking, i realized that his daughter (my niece) was my cousin's (on the other side) girlfriend. so i knew the girl but never knew that she was my niece.

i had a long lost brother. when i found him and we got to talking, i realized that his daughter (my niece) was my cousin's (on the other side) girlfriend. so i knew the girl but never knew that she was my niece.

When i was about 6 or 7 the wwf came to my school (why or how they came still blows my mind cause i went to school in hunters point, if anybody knows san francisco you'll know what i mean).
Anyway, so i didnt notice them till they were about to leave and i saw them piling in the limo.

I tried to make my way up to the car but they pulled off.

My mom worked at SFO and i would go to work with her most night cause no one could watch me, i would usually stay in the break room but this one night at about 1:00 am she let me

roam the terminals( this was around 1998, so security was virtually non-existent. Also there were no more flights till late morning so the terminal was empty.)

But Im walking back up the teminal and see the biggest wave of darkness i've ever seen, as the massive figure gets closer i see triple h, hardcore holly, mark henry, crash holly, and chyna.

I ended up kicking it with them for a full hour till their plane got the ok to board, i use to think triple h was a douche cause of my loyalty to the rock and stone cold steve austin but the real a-hole was crash holly.

When i was about 6 or 7 the wwf came to my school (why or how they came still blows my mind cause i went to school in hunters point, if anybody knows san francisco you'll know what i mean).
Anyway, so i didnt notice them till they were about to leave and i saw them piling in the limo.

I tried to make my way up to the car but they pulled off.

My mom worked at SFO and i would go to work with her most night cause no one could watch me, i would usually stay in the break room but this one night at about 1:00 am she let me

roam the terminals( this was around 1998, so security was virtually non-existent. Also there were no more flights till late morning so the terminal was empty.)

But Im walking back up the teminal and see the biggest wave of darkness i've ever seen, as the massive figure gets closer i see triple h, hardcore holly, mark henry, crash holly, and chyna.

I ended up kicking it with them for a full hour till their plane got the ok to board, i use to think triple h was a douche cause of my loyalty to the rock and stone cold steve austin but the real a-hole was crash holly.

This world is too small yo..

This one girl I used to talk to knew my cousin from the middle school days, and her crazy ex is one of my cousin's boys..
laugh.gif

My cousin's ex knows my step mom from a long time ago cause they use to live together and my step mom would baby sit her..

This world is crazy small.. I can't think of anymore scenarios but im pretty sure there are more

This world is too small yo..

This one girl I used to talk to knew my cousin from the middle school days, and her crazy ex is one of my cousin's boys..
laugh.gif

My cousin's ex knows my step mom from a long time ago cause they use to live together and my step mom would baby sit her..

This world is crazy small.. I can't think of anymore scenarios but im pretty sure there are more

Not really a small world story, but funny nonetheless

Junior year of high school

Tuesday (let's just say tuesday for continuity sake): Me and some of the homies are chillin outside after school, just talkin $$!*. We see this lady about 6'3 280 helpin the softball coach put some snacks for the team in a car. We were like "that's his wife?" I guess she used to look good back in the day.
laugh.gif

fast forward to Wednesday: I have a class with a girl who plays softball, and I ask her, "why does the softball coach have that big lady for a wife?" She says...........that's my mom.

Me:
eek.gif
embarassed.gif

Not really a small world story, but funny nonetheless

Junior year of high school

Tuesday (let's just say tuesday for continuity sake): Me and some of the homies are chillin outside after school, just talkin $$!*. We see this lady about 6'3 280 helpin the softball coach put some snacks for the team in a car. We were like "that's his wife?" I guess she used to look good back in the day.
laugh.gif

fast forward to Wednesday: I have a class with a girl who plays softball, and I ask her, "why does the softball coach have that big lady for a wife?" She says...........that's my mom.

Me:
eek.gif
embarassed.gif

i was chilling one day at a party in east elmhurst and we cyphed with the dealer and what not we had a good night

next weekend went on a double date with my girl and her best friend and her date was the dealer

lol

i was chilling one day at a party in east elmhurst and we cyphed with the dealer and what not we had a good night

next weekend went on a double date with my girl and her best friend and her date was the dealer

lol

lived in germany till 5th grade...moved to the states...

in HS my senior year we went to some college fair in DC for HBCUs

walking around i run into this girl and we both look at each other...she remembers me i remember her...we had class together back in like 3-4th grade

now we go to school in the same district...it was kinda awkward so after catching up for about 5 min we went our seperate ways...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
when i first moved to VA our new neighbors daughter was coming home from boarding school...at the time i didn't think anything of it...

fast forward to my junior year of college my roommate asks me if i know a girl named Keyannah...they went to boarding school together
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ran AAU track in 11th grade in VA...my friend and i meet some boy under the tents waiting for our event no big deal just wasting time...

my sophmore year or college my cousin comes over with his line brother from his frat...at first i didn't recognize him but i see that lil shoe w/the wing tattoo on his friends arm and it hits me thats the same Dwayne we met in NC a few years ago

lived in germany till 5th grade...moved to the states...

in HS my senior year we went to some college fair in DC for HBCUs

walking around i run into this girl and we both look at each other...she remembers me i remember her...we had class together back in like 3-4th grade

now we go to school in the same district...it was kinda awkward so after catching up for about 5 min we went our seperate ways...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
when i first moved to VA our new neighbors daughter was coming home from boarding school...at the time i didn't think anything of it...

fast forward to my junior year of college my roommate asks me if i know a girl named Keyannah...they went to boarding school together
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ran AAU track in 11th grade in VA...my friend and i meet some boy under the tents waiting for our event no big deal just wasting time...

my sophmore year or college my cousin comes over with his line brother from his frat...at first i didn't recognize him but i see that lil shoe w/the wing tattoo on his friends arm and it hits me thats the same Dwayne we met in NC a few years ago

this girl im trying to talk to remembers me from middle school

funny thing is I was only at the city for middle school for like a 2 years...then moved

we're in college now

this girl im trying to talk to remembers me from middle school

funny thing is I was only at the city for middle school for like a 2 years...then moved

we're in college now

Originally Posted by Boi

^^ 
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You done goof'd, hope you weren't talkin to a bad broad
laugh.gif
nah she was like a 6, plus i knew her pretty well, so after the awkwardness it was all good

Originally Posted by Boi

^^ 
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You done goof'd, hope you weren't talkin to a bad broad
laugh.gif
nah she was like a 6, plus i knew her pretty well, so after the awkwardness it was all good

Back
Top Bottom