Post Your Motorcycle

im 6'2" and my 1st bike was an R6 and i felt super big on it..u def need to get atleast a 1000cc being that size assuming u have enough skill to handle it

^^well i have a PC3 on this 600cc and it actually rides like a 1000cc dmn near (minus the rolling take off boost) so ill straight om handling the power...

But imma skip the 1000cc because itll be the same size (length/height) from what ive read, and imma jumo into that Busa... fugg it..

does anyone on here own a Busa or ZX14?? havent seen none up here

Last edited:
my left blinker burned out but its an after market part (rear fender delete kit) i spent like all afternoon traveling to like 7 shops and home depots, lowes, and a light store seeing if they had any of those types of bulbs...also been looking online...but no luck

...its a simple 10 watt bulb, how can no place have it?

i cant pass inspection without this damn bulb either
mad.gif
mad.gif
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Last edited:
you can probably find it on ebay...should be able to get to you in a week tops.

i keep having a dilemma in my head. i can't decide if i want to keep my bike or sell it to get another car. week to week my mind changes, but right now i'm heavily leaning toward just selling it. i don't know if it's because i haven't riden it in like 2 months because of the cold though...

ill keep looking...i wish i knew the aftermarket kit so i could call them and be like what bulbs do they use...

... and Pug dont sell the bike bruh...theres a fun factor of riding that could never be matched in a car, IMO. maybe its cuz im still a newbie rider but riding is seriously one of THE funnest things ive ever done.

Last edited:
I will be getting my first bike in the coming weeks and just had a question. All of my buddies who ride tell me that i will eventually go down or drop the bike. Does going down or dropping the bike something that has happend to EVERYONE?

Last edited:
Do you think you need more power already??

not that you cant ride, but curious...
meh... gotta jump ship sometime...

plus, the 600 i have a lowkey raggedy.. like, i dont like the feel of it especially when i get to a certain mph...

the 1000 is very well kept and clean... no rattle or nothing...

i figure why not? spray me w/ dat wacka flocka colgne...

:pimp:

I will be getting my first bike in the coming weeks and just had a question. All of my buddies who ride tell me that i will eventually go down or drop the bike. Does going down or dropping the bike something that has happend to EVERYONE?
have you taken the MSF class or any instruction in a classroom setting or riding course? thats the best way to avoid falling but knowing and accepting that it happening is a very realistic possibility.

ive gone down, not terribly and at a low speed, and it happens but the class really teaches you to ride. id never ridden before that. we had some people eat it during the class, even had a high side fall, but the guy learned what he did wrong and how to avoid that, and finished out the course. 

dropped my first bike on a u-turn. lost some grip on some gravel, but should have been more cautious anyway. if it happens, it happens, but it won't necessarily happen to everyone.

have you taken the MSF class or any instruction in a classroom setting or riding course? thats the best way to avoid falling but knowing and accepting that it happening is a very realistic possibility.

ive gone down, not terribly and at a low speed, and it happens but the class really teaches you to ride. id never ridden before that. we had some people eat it during the class, even had a high side fall, but the guy learned what he did wrong and how to avoid that, and finished out the course. 

Msf class will be taken end of the month. But ive ridden a few dirtbikes here and there. Just nervous about dropping the bike. Will you faill the MSF class if the bike gets dropped or you go down?

Msf class will be taken end of the month. But ive ridden a few dirtbikes here and there. Just nervous about dropping the bike. Will you faill the MSF class if the bike gets dropped or you go down?

i think during the test on the final day if you drop it, you fail and have to take the test again...but you'll have ridden a lot before the actual test so you should be alright by that point.

FOr $350, they ain't failing no one... You'll be good.

I dropped my bike the FIRST day I got it...

Went around the block to get use to the bike...

Came to a stop for a for a older lady to pass and wasn't aware of how heavy a GSXR was...

When I went to take off again I stalled and the bike started leaning to the right... Then I was UNDER the damn bike. Smh :lol:

Luckily it had sliders so I was straight but it was hectic getting that bike back up, tho...

NEVER slid or dropped while riding fast or slow. Don't know how people do it... In NYC you have more chances of getting hit by a CAR than that happening.

But I'm rambling.

BTW '05 Suzuki GSX-R600 For Sale. 2800 miles (28-hundred miles!!!!)...

Holla

Sooooo, If I've never ridden a bike b4, and I want to get a GSXR 600 to start off with, can I teach myself? Im not an idiot, Im 23 fyi.. Good idea or bad idea? Im impatient and I want a bike asap. So I don't feel like taking a course.

do you at least know how to drive a stick? do you have any friends that have bikes?

do you at least know how to drive a stick? do you have any friends that have bikes?
Yes, ATV only, never tried to drive a manual car.  I know about shifting and downshifting.

I have a friend who taught himself on a Kawasaki Ninja 500, he laid it once but he's been riding over a year. He's about 5'5,  Im 6'2 so Im sure I will have less of a chance of falling over.

Last edited:
Sooooo, If I've never ridden a bike b4, and I want to get a GSXR 600 to start off with, can I teach myself? Im not an idiot, Im 23 fyi.. Good idea or bad idea? Im impatient and I want a bike asap. So I don't feel like taking a course.

any modern 600 can be a lot to handle. they are more forgiving than a liter bike, but can still get you in a lot of trouble fast. if you dont have friends that ride already, check out a msf course, its free and covers the basics. in PA you just bring a helmet and learn on their bike.

not the best pic of my bike, but its one of my fav shots from a few yrs back before i got track bodywork

Last edited:

^^ for me i learned how to drive stick in a car...

then i copped a kawasaki 250cc dirt bike... just for basic control stuff...

then just up and copped a 600cc...

bored of it, now im looking for a Busa...

as stated before, im 6'2" 300lbs

600 aint too much, my g...

my first bike was an r6... and they arguably have the most get up out of all the 6hunnas...

what do you riders think of those $3000 entry-level cafe racers/bobbers Cleveland Cyclewerks makes? I kinda wanna cop 1 & mod it into an even more bada** bobber. don't want a huge sports bike with 1000CCs cuz this would only be ridden on weekends/maybe a few quick errands on the weekdays...

Last edited:
what do you riders think of those $3000 entry-level cafe racers/bobbers Cleveland Cyclewerks makes? I kinda wanna cop 1 & mod it into an even more bada** bobber. don't want a huge sports bike with 1000CCs cuz this would only be ridden on weekends/maybe a few quick errands on the weekdays...
never head of'em...

lemme ask the season riders...

how do yall get to a spot on your bike... and not smelling like outside?

i'm thinking about riding to work and school, but dont want to show up smelling like oil and ****...

any tips?

never head of'em...

lemme ask the season riders...

how do yall get to a spot on your bike... and not smelling like outside?

i'm thinking about riding to work and school, but dont want to show up smelling like oil and ****...

any tips?

personally i LOVE how my nahds and clothes smell after i ride my bike... plus most people know how you got there so there used to it.

but just for conversation reasons im curious to find out too... i would guess bring a change of clothes and only wear BS to ride in.

I hear Honda Rebels are a good, reliable bike to turn into bobbers/cafe racers too. just saw an '06 in Myrtle Beach (I live in Charleston, SC) on CL & dude only wants $1250 :nerd:

personally i LOVE how my nahds and clothes smell after i ride my bike... plus most people know how you got there so there used to it.

but just for conversation reasons im curious to find out too... i would guess bring a change of clothes and only wear BS to ride in.
i'm just trying to think of a way to combat it?

leather jacket? motorycycle jacket? i noticed if a rock a hoody, the hoody soaks up ALL the smell...

i hear da yambs like the smell, doe... :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom