Post Your Own Theories About ANYTHING In This Thread

Originally Posted by Cant Break The Unbreakable

Originally Posted by saint lt

stupid but it did slip my mind. the kinect on the xbox is not only used to play games but used to spy on us by the govt. if they had reason or wanted to. then later thought that maybe even webcams on computers are too. dumb but you never know lol. it sparked because i read some article stating that in the future the kinect might be used for advertising that if say for instance the kinect sees someone on the couch wearing a sports jersey, then you might see ads on your xbox or whatever device for sports stuff for that team or whatever.
i feel that way about my kinect i unhook it after i finish playing it because i don't want to be watched by someone through the camera.
laugh.gif
it sounds farfetched but anything is possible.

[h1]Microsoft Files Patent For Software That Allows The Government To Spy on All Personal Digita Communications [/h1]

damn i cant believe i skipped this.....i thought about this years ago.....it first came to my mine when all this HD technology start coming out on t.v.'s........i always thought that every t.v. had a camera or/and a mic......everybody isnt caught by snitching...."enemy of the state"............but anyways i totally agree with the posts above....

XBOX Kinect: its a online camera that stays on even when your xbox is "powered off"......electricity is still running for the kinect even when its off.....and just like unbreakable ^ said it will help ads, who's living in this particular household, any legal activities, convicts in the home, and etc....you name it..... and its soooooooo funny after you played a game on kinect it ask's the player if you like to upload your image online....LOL....and if you decide to do otherwise, oh well, it already saved your pics anyways.
laugh.gif

Wii: you create mini me's on the game before starting.....more then likely the whole family will eventually have a character. now the wii console has a close idea to who lives at this property and a good idea to who looks like what.....better get them taxes showing the right numbers...

Now i bet some of you are saying. "well, if im not doing anything wrong i dont have anything to worry about."...by all means think what you think, do what you want to do brotha'...but why is it like this? what direction is this society going in? what privacy DO I have? twitter follows me....facebook watches me while im out.....xbox watches me while im inside...my cell phone goes with me everywhere not to mention it has a "GPS".....and i know im forgetting some...

its funny sometimes how people think there the only person watching what their doing.......im pretty sure im being watched now...as Dwayne Carter would say "i know the feds listening, homie what money?"-I'm on one..

if its toooo good then its bad for you.....i.e. sweets, candy, xbox, fast food, going raw.lol.you name it....

P.S. I HAVE A DREAM...I HAVE A DREAM THAT ONE DAY LIFE IS GOOD...NOT JUST MINE, EVERY BODY'S.

Originally Posted by saint lt

stupid but it did slip my mind. the kinect on the xbox is not only used to play games but used to spy on us by the govt. if they had reason or wanted to. then later thought that maybe even webcams on computers are too. dumb but you never know lol. it sparked because i read some article stating that in the future the kinect might be used for advertising that if say for instance the kinect sees someone on the couch wearing a sports jersey, then you might see ads on your xbox or whatever device for sports stuff for that team or whatever.
i feel that way about my kinect i unhook it after i finish playing it because i don't want to be watched by someone through the camera.
laugh.gif
it sounds farfetched but anything is possible.

[h1]Microsoft Files Patent For Software That Allows The Government To Spy on All Personal Digita Communications [/h1]

damn i cant believe i skipped this.....i thought about this years ago.....it first came to my mine when all this HD technology start coming out on t.v.'s........i always thought that every t.v. had a camera or/and a mic......everybody isnt caught by snitching...."enemy of the state"............but anyways i totally agree with the posts above....

XBOX Kinect: its a online camera that stays on even when your xbox is "powered off"......electricity is still running for the kinect even when its off.....and just like unbreakable ^ said it will help ads, who's living in this particular household, any legal activities, convicts in the home, and etc....you name it..... and its soooooooo funny after you played a game on kinect it ask's the player if you like to upload your image online....LOL....and if you decide to do otherwise, oh well, it already saved your pics anyways.
laugh.gif

Wii: you create mini me's on the game before starting.....more then likely the whole family will eventually have a character. now the wii console has a close idea to who lives at this property and a good idea to who looks like what.....better get them taxes showing the right numbers...

Now i bet some of you are saying. "well, if im not doing anything wrong i dont have anything to worry about."...by all means think what you think, do what you want to do brotha'...but why is it like this? what direction is this society going in? what privacy DO I have? twitter follows me....facebook watches me while im out.....xbox watches me while im inside...my cell phone goes with me everywhere not to mention it has a "GPS".....and i know im forgetting some...

its funny sometimes how people think there the only person watching what their doing.......im pretty sure im being watched now...as Dwayne Carter would say "i know the feds listening, homie what money?"-I'm on one..

if its toooo good then its bad for you.....i.e. sweets, candy, xbox, fast food, going raw.lol.you name it....

P.S. I HAVE A DREAM...I HAVE A DREAM THAT ONE DAY LIFE IS GOOD...NOT JUST MINE, EVERY BODY'S.

technological advances play as much a role in our evolution as environmental changes. 

Anybody have a chance to check out morgan freeman's Through the Wormhole special about the 6 sense and all the research done to detect it?

technological advances play as much a role in our evolution as environmental changes. 

Anybody have a chance to check out morgan freeman's Through the Wormhole special about the 6 sense and all the research done to detect it?

ad's: Let me start this one off by saying, YOU are what you eat, watch, hear, and surround yourself with. Be aware just because it’s on TV does not mean you have to do it. One should do their own research before purchasing anything they just saw in commercials. I do my best to eat as healthy as I can but when I turn around and watch my favorite movies or shows and the advertisement/commercials are trying to do their best on influencing me to purchase a big mac instead lol. Once again beware of what you’re watching but be educated on what you actually do. There’s a reason why there’s fast food commercials and 40 seconds later there’s a LAP BAND commercial.

Now the type of shows…..I wouldn’t dare to waste my time watching a show about another person’s life especially when half of it seems to be scripted anyways. Ex. Kim K(she bad though lol), Kendra(she bad too lol) and all the other shows I don’t even know about. No hate at all on what they’re doing because they’re getting maaaaad bank from “advertisement/commercials,â€

ad's: Let me start this one off by saying, YOU are what you eat, watch, hear, and surround yourself with. Be aware just because it’s on TV does not mean you have to do it. One should do their own research before purchasing anything they just saw in commercials. I do my best to eat as healthy as I can but when I turn around and watch my favorite movies or shows and the advertisement/commercials are trying to do their best on influencing me to purchase a big mac instead lol. Once again beware of what you’re watching but be educated on what you actually do. There’s a reason why there’s fast food commercials and 40 seconds later there’s a LAP BAND commercial.

Now the type of shows…..I wouldn’t dare to waste my time watching a show about another person’s life especially when half of it seems to be scripted anyways. Ex. Kim K(she bad though lol), Kendra(she bad too lol) and all the other shows I don’t even know about. No hate at all on what they’re doing because they’re getting maaaaad bank from “advertisement/commercials,â€

Originally Posted by AnnualPlusSome

also, black holes are how the angels move about the different levels of existence. remember Jacob's ladder? his dream? he was witnessing a metaphor for hopping between the universes.

Yeah, I mean....................yeah.

I don't see how black holes could be used as portals to different levels of existence if there's no re-entry from there. What's at the bottom of one or where all that matter goes will probably never be explained.

also, black holes are how the angels move about the different levels of existence. remember Jacob's ladder? his dream? he was witnessing a metaphor for hopping between the universes.

I don't see how black holes could be used as portals to different levels of existence if there's no re-entry from there. What's at the bottom of one or where all that matter goes will probably never be explained.

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

I think black holes on one side are stars on their other side. So if you traveled into a black hole, you would come out of a star on the other end.  Makes sense to me, since light is said not to be able to escape the gravity of a black hole so if we were to witness light being emitted from one point, it would be what we call a star. The mechanics of how this occurs would seem impossible to one who doesn't understand things like quantum non locality (all particles no matter where they exist are connect and exist as a single organism with may layers and levels if inter/extra personal communication. 

I think black holes on one side are stars on their other side. So if you traveled into a black hole, you would come out of a star on the other end.  Makes sense to me, since light is said not to be able to escape the gravity of a black hole so if we were to witness light being emitted from one point, it would be what we call a star. The mechanics of how this occurs would seem impossible to one who doesn't understand things like quantum non locality (all particles no matter where they exist are connect and exist as a single organism with may layers and levels if inter/extra personal communication. 

I see what you're saying and it is an interesting theory, nonetheless. But I feel it's flawed due to the fact that we know how stars are formed, what they're made up of, and how they end. I think black holes are rips in the universe we're living in that lead to a "tub" or "sea" of other soap bubble universes we're apart of or connected to.

I see what you're saying and it is an interesting theory, nonetheless. But I feel it's flawed due to the fact that we know how stars are formed, what they're made up of, and how they end. I think black holes are rips in the universe we're living in that lead to a "tub" or "sea" of other soap bubble universes we're apart of or connected to.

I see what you are saying and we do know how stars are formed and what they are made up of, yet there is still so much about space, subatomic physics, and the actual scale of ours and other universes shape and geometry that actual science has come to terms with, I wouldn't totally discredit it. Science just did the big bang and noticed that there are some particle that exist and destruct faster than we can detect. What if that could be everything that ever existed happening instantaneously, and moving through time is really us experiencing the aftermath of a big bang. 

I see what you are saying and we do know how stars are formed and what they are made up of, yet there is still so much about space, subatomic physics, and the actual scale of ours and other universes shape and geometry that actual science has come to terms with, I wouldn't totally discredit it. Science just did the big bang and noticed that there are some particle that exist and destruct faster than we can detect. What if that could be everything that ever existed happening instantaneously, and moving through time is really us experiencing the aftermath of a big bang. 

^reincarnation
pimp.gif

Guess it's probably worth the while to walk around a little bit before you hop back in the light again. Give life a break in between

^reincarnation
pimp.gif

Guess it's probably worth the while to walk around a little bit before you hop back in the light again. Give life a break in between

Originally Posted by 510hayward

What if that light you see when you are dying, is just a vagina and you are being reborn?

wow one of the simplest yet very interesting theory! im guessing our brains stop working or atleast it resets after we enter the white light thats why we dont get to remember our past lives and also when we die it takes about 9months before we see the white light in that case that explains why there are spirits wondering around

Originally Posted by 510hayward

What if that light you see when you are dying, is just a vagina and you are being reborn?

wow one of the simplest yet very interesting theory! im guessing our brains stop working or atleast it resets after we enter the white light thats why we dont get to remember our past lives and also when we die it takes about 9months before we see the white light in that case that explains why there are spirits wondering around

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

I'm trying to theorize why the Americans (and others) celebrate 'independence' with fireworks when the explosions are so eerily similar to an evening in a war zone.

It's not that crazy if you think about it. For one, independence is usually the result of war, so to manipulate/reinterpret the explosive imagery from warfare into something beautiful/celebratory allows you to kinda observe the occasion with beautiful imagery while also paying homage and recognizing what  got you there. 
It's actually pretty dope if you think about it that way. Thanks. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom