Post Your Sunglasses : Vol. Spring is here Summer is close

I ordered these squared clubmasters from Ray-Ban last week, and I noticed some of the screws were loose. I figured I would just buy a glasses repair kit and tighten them myself to save the trouble of sending them back. A few days later I noticed a scratch on the plastic arm above the hinge, but thought I must have scratched it so I didn't think much of it. Well now the metal hinge is kinda loose because the scratch is actually crack and its growing. Also the little Ray-Ban logo is coming off a bit on the other side of the hinge. The loose screws don't seem to be the cause of this though. Do y'all think they would replace them or would they say it is my fault for not caring for them?

I ordered these squared clubmasters from Ray-Ban last week, and I noticed some of the screws were loose. I figured I would just buy a glasses repair kit and tighten them myself to save the trouble of sending them back. A few days later I noticed a scratch on the plastic arm above the hinge, but thought I must have scratched it so I didn't think much of it. Well now the metal hinge is kinda loose because the scratch is actually crack and its growing. Also the little Ray-Ban logo is coming off a bit on the other side of the hinge. The loose screws don't seem to be the cause of this though. Do y'all think they would replace them or would they say it is my fault for not caring for them?

How long have you owned them? As long as you're within your grace period you should be good..

As much as I very much want to own a pair of LV Millionaire, the only way I will buy one is if Louis Vuitton sells them again and I buy them from the boutique. The fake on these from Ebay is rediculous. I'm not risking my money on these having doubts in the back of my head if they are real or not if I buy them from Ebay.

As much as I very much want to own a pair of LV Millionaire, the only way I will buy one is if Louis Vuitton sells them again and I buy them from the boutique. The fake on these from Ebay is rediculous. I'm not risking my money on these having doubts in the back of my head if they are real or not if I buy them from Ebay.
I hear you on that....I lucked out and got mine directly from Don C's wife

I hear you on that....I lucked out and got mine directly from Don C's wife
N***a u swellin Yung whole time I wudve Ben Tryna get more than shades from kdia. Hook me up with sum don c contact info just need to get one beat on kanye *keeps dreaming*

Just bought a pair of Spy Discords for a cheaper pair I won't worry about messing up, got em online, hopefully they fit my face alright.

also got a screw to fix my beat up Blinde Loadeds

Got these in the other day....had my prescription put on them also

RB4165 "Justin" there like a matte grey in person

Just picked up the Ray Ban RB3025s, black with polarized lenses, like the guy above me. I don't normally wear sunglasses, but I've always wanted these.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom