Post Your Sunglasses : Vol. Spring is here Summer is close

This is nice

I still want these:

Super Flat Tops

They're nice but heavy as hell.. :smh:

a buddy of mine has the MT staffords and castellanos...i tried on the the castellanos and they are a bit big but the staffords seem to fit perfect.

Anybody have experience with Maui Jim shades? Went to 2 different eye doctors and both of them were biggin up these shades.

What the big headed homies doing? The only pair of sunglasses I've owned, aside from the 'day drinking Chinatown throwaways', are Oakley Fuel Cells. I've tried other Oakleys, but my big Irish melon won't abide.

What the big headed homies doing? The only pair of sunglasses I've owned, aside from the 'day drinking Chinatown throwaways', are Oakley Fuel Cells. I've tried other Oakleys, but my big Irish melon won't abide.

You are making it sound like your head is a jackolatern

Aviators are a good bet

Got these supers a couple years back and now I absolutely hate them

Want these Grey Ants next, kind of worried about how large they actually are though

Frogskins are pretty much the only sunglasses I'll wear. They got the classic, versatile Wayfarer styling and are extremely light

I have standard black ones with violet lenses. And these bad babies:

Koston Tortoise Shells

Still trying to find these for a good price:

Koston Woodgrains

Not a big fan of the crazy colored Frogskins but some of their collabs are smooth as hell

Frogskins are pretty much the only sunglasses I'll wear. They got the classic, versatile Wayfarer styling and are extremely light

I have standard black ones with violet lenses. And these bad babies:

Koston Tortoise Shells

Still trying to find these for a good price:

Koston Woodgrains

Not a big fan of the crazy colored Frogskins but some of their collabs are smooth as hell

Can you see your eyes when wearing the Tortoise Shells? Those are so clean

I'm in the market for a pair similar to these or the ones Usher is wearing a few posts above me, I have a rather large face so I'd like a pair that accommodates that.
Thanks in advance for any help

Last edited:
versace retroed da 413/a for biggie's charity...but they PALE in comparison to da OG's...acetate MAD light, da metal ain't da same

either...
mean.gif

only for da soho versace store.

Can you see your eyes when wearing the Tortoise Shells? Those are so clean

I'm in the market for a pair similar to these or the ones Usher is wearing a few posts above me, I have a rather large face so I'd like a pair that accommodates that.
Thanks in advance for any help
As far as I can tell, you can't really see your eyes. The official color of the lense is bronze. 

I really wanted a pair of Tortoise shells to begin with and Koston being one of my favorite skaters of all time, I had to cop them right away. They are supposedly limited edition but they are consistently on eBay for <$200. They are very versatile. They can be worn with a dress shirt and khakis on the way to the office. Or they can be worn on the beach. Probably the most versatile color next to the standard black

versace retroed da 413/a for biggie's charity...but they PALE in comparison to da OG's...acetate MAD light, da metal ain't da same

either...:smh:

only for da soho versace store.
I'm glad I sold mine the hype is ridiculous. I'm thinking about letting go of my 424s can't seem to pull the trigger

As far as I can tell, you can't really see your eyes. The official color of the lense is bronze. 

I really wanted a pair of Tortoise shells to begin with and Koston being one of my favorite skaters of all time, I had to cop them right away. They are supposedly limited edition but they are consistently on eBay for

Back
Top Bottom