Post Your Sunglasses : Vol. Spring is here Summer is close

How fast is SUPER with their shipping? I have to replace my glasses I lost last summer. :smh:

supers are nice, but the classics are still a little small on me. any recomendations?

i have a flat top though, those fit better. but the gold plating on the screws at the temple fade overtime. my pair isnt even a year old yet.

Authentic Cazal retailers in NYC?

Fell in love with these.

Definitely feeling those Supers...have to see them in person though.

Maybe this has been answered in here but not going thru 90+ pages, info on Biggie trademark Versace shades?? Link to purchase?

Maybe this has been answered in here but not going thru 90+ pages, info on Biggie trademark Versace shades?? Link to purchase?

Versace 413 or 424, take your pick...

With that said, da Versace store in soho has retroed

(Sorta) da 413 for a Christopher wallace charity

So u can get ur biggie on over there if u want.

Anyone in here ever buy prescription Ray Ban sunglasses (either regular or polarized)

If so, and you went through a LensCrafters (or any other type of store like it), Do they give you the option to print "Ray Ban" or "Ray Ban P" on the lens or do they come printed already?

I was told that Ray Ban makes the lens themselves, so I found it strange that Ray Ban wouldn't brand their own lens..

nerd.gif
optional.

What is the best way to clean your sunglasses (including the frame and the lens itself)?

I've seen cloth/spray kits and pre-moistened wipes for sale. But I'm worried they'll ruin the luster of the frame and or scratch the lens.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Some products from Amazon below:

Zeiss Pre-Moistened Lens Cloths Wipes

Microfiber Lens Cleaning Cloth

I run it under cold water and wipe it with my fingers. Air dry it then touch up with a micro cloth

Sup nt, I need your guys' input on this ebay lister. I'm just a lil hesitant to bid on these wayfarers because all of this dudes feedback sounds the same. Am I just trippin? Should I bid with confidence?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/171055340207

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISA...sspagename=VIP:feedback&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller

Message some of the other buyers. Ask them about their transactions.

Worst case scenario...you're protected by Paypal if something goes wrong.

My humble set of sunglasses. Excuse the amateur iPhone pics:

Retrosuperfuture Black Flat Tops

Gucci Aviators

LV Evidence

Cartier Vitesse

Bonus:
Group shot

Last edited:
Anyone have any suggestions for some bamboo made sun glasses. I remember some dude had a thread on his brand. I really liked them.
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom