Post Your Sunglasses : Vol. Spring is here Summer is close

I remember the dexter ones, those were really dope. why you get rid of them? money or you just wasn't feeling em like you originally thought?

Someone was a huge dexter fan and gave me like $350 for em, after I wore them a couple of times lol. I liked them, but not enough to pass up on that lol. I never wore my 112 dunks so I sold em and tossed the glasses in with them. Kinda want the dunks back tho lol.

Someone was a huge dexter fan and gave me like $350 for em, after I wore them a couple of times lol. I liked them, but not enough to pass up on that lol. I never wore my 112 dunks so I sold em and tossed the glasses in with them. Kinda want the dunks back tho lol.
oh ok got you. cant blame you for taking $350 on some $100 shades which you used.

oh ok got you. cant blame you for taking $350 on some $100 shades which you used.

Yeah haha. I wasn't even wearing em so I was gonna throw em up on eBay for like $150, but I had known this person through a mutual friend and they had to have them. Look/See was a cool idea until they started looking for that big money and are now gonna be seeing jail time lol. It's funny cuz one of my homies is pretty cool with a few of the guys involved in the whole scandal lmao

Yeah haha. I wasn't even wearing em so I was gonna throw em up on eBay for like $150, but I had known this person through a mutual friend and they had to have them. Look/See was a cool idea until they started looking for that big money and are now gonna be seeing jail time lol. It's funny cuz one of my homies is pretty cool with a few of the guys involved in the whole scandal lmao
yeah its crazy how it just blew up so quick and sneaker websites basically stayed hush about it. back to the sunglasses though just checked and they still got a website and even got the dexter 2.0 glasses up to order. :lol:

yeah its crazy how it just blew up so quick and sneaker websites basically stayed hush about it. back to the sunglasses though just checked and they still got a website and even got the dexter 2.0 glasses up to order. :lol:

LMAO that's wild. I'm really surprised that it's a functioning business at this point, cuz I know for a fact that those whole middleman fees and sample sales are what funded a lot of the operating costs lol. In all seriousness they do make some pretty decent glasses though. My 112s were a little bit crooked, but I didn't make a big deal cuz it's a factory flaw for sure and I got them half off for Black Friday

LMAO that's wild. I'm really surprised that it's a functioning business at this point, cuz I know for a fact that those whole middleman fees and sample sales are what funded a lot of the operating costs lol. In all seriousness they do make some pretty decent glasses though. My 112s were a little bit crooked, but I didn't make a big deal cuz it's a factory flaw for sure and I got them half off for Black Friday
yea :lol: I just googled it for the heck of it. Was surprised to see them up and running. Might order a pair at some point but hope it dont end up crooked :lol:

Summer is almost over but better late then never to post my shades. First year of getting into high end sunglasses after normally buying and wearing knockoff $20 Ray Bans from the Mall Kiosk

Persol 649

Persol (9)649 (More modern/slimmer version of the original 649)

Looking to find some Oliver Peoples for next season. Hoping I can get a decent price 8)

Last edited:
Does anyone know if Oliver peoples discontinued Mosley tribes. Had my wayfarers stolen and wanted to buy the same pair I had but sunglass hut said they don't carry them anymore. Bummed as hell cause I had to settle with these bammer *** ray bans

Does anyone know if Oliver peoples discontinued Mosley tribes. Had my wayfarers stolen and wanted to buy the same pair I had but sunglass hut said they don't carry them anymore. Bummed as hell cause I had to settle with these bammer *** ray bans

They did but they do Stussy's sunglasses now

Yeah Mosley Tribes is done for unfortunately. I have the Stafford and love them. Wanted them in Matte Black but found out they're entire brand is discontinued. Check out Stussy. They made some Wayfs similar to the Staffords.

Been looking for a pair of Mosley Tribes Stafford in Matte Black for like a year 
laugh.gif

Thread has been pretty quiet, but I picked up a pair of the Dita Carbine.
Im on my second set of brown Dita Beretta's (left it at a one night stand never got her number)  but gotta say these pretty dope might have to order me a pair. love the old vintage looking style. 

Back
Top Bottom