what are these? thanks in advance.

Sorry for the small pic. :wow:

- Flak Jacket: red/black frame, black lens
- Flak Jacket: yellow/black frame, fire iridium (orange) lens
- Gascan: black frame, black lens
- Radar: black frame, emerald iridium (multicolored) lens
- Half Jacket: polished aluminum frame, black lens
- Half Jacket: white/black frame, fire iridium lens

im a ray ban aviator kind of girl but there are these black gucci aviators that have my attention and am dying to get 
smokin.gif

Not too big on sunglasses. Looking to cop a few this summer. I'm a broke boy though. Any recommendations in the $150 and under range?

Yeah and never again.

I have those hood ones that Slim Thug had back in like 2004. The lenses are too small for today and make me look like LeVar Burton from Star Trek.
I was thinking of getting the ones with thr medusa head on the side but will try em on first now that you mention this.

Do you guys buy glasses on a whim or get opinions from friends or sales reps at stores? There are some frames that compliment certain types of facial structures more than others. This is the summer i'm actually going to buy a decent pair and I want to get the type that looks best on me

Not too big on sunglasses. Looking to cop a few this summer. I'm a broke boy though. Any recommendations in the $150 and under range?
It all depends. Hit a boutique like Sunglass Hut. Try some on and see what works for your face, write down the brand/model and then cop online. 

True.
Been eyeing the entry level guccis.
Always saw them online, tried them on today and totally didn't go with me

Warby Parker fam. For $100 you get some nice acetate frame's not cheap plastic like raybans. Also look up hankøbenhavn really good quality made with zeiss lenses. Usually $145 on like j crew and other websites

Last edited:
Just got these in the mail... i swear these cazal's are like a piece of art. Beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom