Post Your Sunglasses : Vol. Spring is here Summer is close

I e-mailed sunglass hut the video and they said older model of ray ban's, but i don't think their raybans. Beckley copped a BMW and went on a spending spree, I see him going to LV/Dior/gucci/prada but none of them have any glasses like those.

they do look like those mosely's, i'm gonna have to track down a retailer nearby and see.

Last edited:
I was peeping some Dior Homme sunglassss today actually. Full price is crazy though. If I can find some for under 300 that will increase the odds of me
Copping.

After i bought these vintage versaces and my extensive Cazal collection iv'e pretty much retired...still gonna cop da Dita Mach one's when i have time to swing by a shades shop.

Last edited:
I've been wearing my Carrera Safari Havana, Marc Jacobs 252 and Louis Vuitton Evidence shades for the last couple years.

Thinking it's the time to add to the collection.

Some of the glasses are a couple years old but these are the ones I'm planning on getting between now and before the end of summer

Retrosuperfuture "People Frances". The joints Michael B Jordan had on in Creed

Still want the Dita Grandmasters

Graz Ralph's or similar Ray Ban pair

These are Saint Laurent but for a similar (and cheaper look) I'll probably go with the retrosuperfuture "America"

To be honest, for a good, stylish, reputable and popular brand, I'd look at the whole retrosuperfuture line. They have a bunch of different frames with a bunch of different options.

^yeah retrosuperfuture got some dope frames. I just got a pair of the ciccio's

Heres an updated look of my collection. And pics of new frames i got past months to today

Cazal 6006, i like these a lot more than i thought i would

OG Cazal 858

Neostyle Nautic

Cazals

Cazal 6008, its like the sleeker modern version of the 607 i guess

Cazal 951 black/gold

Last edited:

After i bought these vintage versaces and my extensive Cazal collection iv'e pretty much retired...still gonna cop da Dita Mach one's when i have time to swing by a shades shop.
not bad. How much you drop on those?

If you have an big head, beware of Retrosuperfuture. I have a average sized head and the flat tops were crazy tight.

i thought Versace joints were around 2-300. These got some special material on em or something?
 The 372 is super rare, especially in black. I see them go from around $700-$1500 all the time on eBay.

i thought Versace joints were around 2-300. These got some special material on em or something?

The 372 is super rare, especially in black. I see them go from around $700-$1500 all the time on eBay.

This.

Basically Alp, these 372dm shades are vintage versace fron da gianni Versace era in da 90's..none have been re-produced & original pairs go for a pretty penny.

Most new Versace shades are meh..

If you have an big head, beware of Retrosuperfuture. I have a average sized head and the flat tops were crazy tight.

I think that's a flat tops issue as I had a pair that were tight too. Also, there's two different sizes, the normal and the large. I bought them from Barney's and I'm almost certain they were the regular.

This.

Basically Alp, these 372dm shades are vintage versace fron da gianni Versace era in da 90's..none have been re-produced & original pairs go for a pretty penny.

Most new Versace shades are meh..
Ok got you. The new ones are cool to me but the ones you got are better

Where is the best place to get ray bans? Or sunglasses in general, as in best prices

Sunglass Hut is always having deals.
What Kind Of deals? A store in soho had 20% off, is that about as good as its gonna get or is 50%+ plausible. Keep putting off copping sunglasses every year, this is the year :lol:

Back
Top Bottom