Post Your Sunglasses : Vol. Spring is here Summer is close

^^^ those 951s are :nthat:

Always wanted these

But I can't pull them off nor have I seen anybody pull them off nicely. I won't even attempt

Last edited:
This thread been dead. I was trying to find out prices for the grandmaster 5. I'm looking to get either the grandmaster 4, 5 or some lv evidence. Do people still wear em. The price on em still expensive

This thread been dead. I was trying to find out prices for the grandmaster 5. I'm looking to get either the grandmaster 4, 5 or some lv evidence. Do people still wear em. The price on em still expensive

Yea this thread ain't like it was before definitely lol.
Grandmaster 4 supposed to be 1000. Lowest I see on eBay is like 500 used

After having LV replace the arms on my evidence they don't seem as tight. The top seems too top heavy and always slides down my face. It's a design flaw. They still look clean though, but not as practical as before.

After having LV replace the arms on my evidence they don't seem as tight. The top seems too top heavy and always slides down my face. It's a design flaw. They still look clean though, but not as practical as before.
you still wear them alot? I'm looking to buy a pair or some ditas

you still wear them alot? I'm looking to buy a pair or some ditas

I think at that price point the Ditas are a prolly a better value since it looks like they use titanium.

I haven't worn my evidences in a while. Maybe twice at most in the past year.

I've been wearing these other limited black and gold LV sunglasses which fit much better. I forget the name though, but I can get a pic later if you'd like.

Last edited:
Decided im going to let my Dita Grandmaster 2 with 18k gold hinges go. If your interested shoot me a PM..

I'm actually in the market for some aviators. I currently have 3 pairs of the same sunglasses. Two matte and one chocolate gradient.

Back
Top Bottom