Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

11000a_targa_mi.jpg

I might just drop the $$$ for these, they look better everytime I see em
Damn I like these... Little too expensive though
ohwell.gif

eek.gif
Where can i pick those up?

how much do they run for?

dita targa, its been mentioned in the thread, I believe its like 275$ its on their official website

fp_2190159_patridge_audrina_cad_051309.jpg

hilary_duff-7.jpg

so sick
00635a18f8f1d55f1780fcd3fe99b6ac6bbf6ab.gif

I think ima pick these up

Ayo lucas your aunt is hot, how old is she?
random?

Originally Posted by solematic j21

Originally Posted by J SUPER

Originally Posted by i3allistic

Originally Posted by JPioneer

11000a_targa_mi.jpg

I might just drop the $$$ for these, they look better everytime I see em
Damn I like these... Little too expensive though
ohwell.gif

eek.gif
Where can i pick those up?

how much do they run for?

dita targa, its been mentioned in the thread, I believe its like 275$ its on their official website

fp_2190159_patridge_audrina_cad_051309.jpg

hilary_duff-7.jpg

so sick
00635a18f8f1d55f1780fcd3fe99b6ac6bbf6ab.gif

I think ima pick these up

Ayo lucas your aunt is hot, how old is she?
random?

YES

Originally Posted by sneekerluvr

Don't really wear sunglasses but I did randomly find these in my whip a while back

Don't know too much about them but anybody interested in purchasing them hit me up. As you can see they're doing nothing but collecting dust!
as they should be
sick.gif

Dita Targa's are nowhere to be fount in NYC...and the website is "temporarily unavailable"
smh.gif
...I really want a pair of these before the summersover

recommend me something sporty, no stunners. something i could go running in or be active without worrying it will slip a notch on my nose, thanks

looking no more than $125...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

recommend me something sporty, no stunners. something i could go running in or be active without worrying it will slip a notch on my nose, thanks

looking no more than $125...
nerd.gif
Can't go wrong with Oakley Gascan.

Everyone has it but I'd buy it if I was looking for something sports. It comes in a lot of colorways too.

Anybody know how much some used (but great condition) Gascans would fetch?...Or if theres even a market for em?

Found a pair I forgot I had, tryna see how much I might be able to get for em.

how do you guys normally "fix" the arms if one sits up (when both arms are open and sitting on a table)? I got some gucci's and im not sure howthey bent.. not really trying to use force to bend them back.. unless of course this is the only option

^ Go to a sunglass shop. Some places should have one of those things that heat up the plastic so u can bend the arms.

Originally Posted by GezBK

how do you guys normally "fix" the arms if one sits up (when both arms are open and sitting on a table)? I got some gucci's and im not sure how they bent.. not really trying to use force to bend them back.. unless of course this is the only option

Depends what they're made of and where they're bent. If they're metal you just bend them at the right place - and carefully. If they're plasticyou need to warm them up - a bowl of just boiled water for a couple of minutes does the job.

It's all about holding them in the right place and bending them at the right point though - it's easy when you've been doing it for 10 years.

Back
Top Bottom