Post Your Sunglasses : Vol. Spring is here Summer is close

I was into getting expensive glasses for a like a millie second. I actually bought some Gucci's and sadly, they are just not in style no more. I just bought some $10 glasses at those "buy 2 and get one for free" places and it fits like a glove. I just don't think I can get back into expensive glasses knowing they could be passe after a year or so.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

I was into getting expensive glasses for a like a millie second. I actually bought some Gucci's and sadly, they are just not in style no more. I just bought some $10 glasses at those "buy 2 and get one for free" places and it fits like a glove. I just don't think I can get back into expensive glasses knowing they could be passe after a year or so.
I know what you mean, i do feel remorse everytime ive dropped 600+ on the evis, ive had a total of 4 pairs, lost the first 2 
grin.gif
 this is the only pair of sunglasses i would drop this much money on, its the only ones i like on my face...honestly they can be 10 or 800 dollars, if i really like the way they look im buying them, this goes for everything i purchase.
hey Fong did you get a new body bro?...you must be suffering..
mad.gif

^^Yeah.....it's all preference and relative whether the frame is cheap or expensive. I just bought the wrong style and I feel like such a douche wearing them now.

And still no camera at the moment. Honestly I had no idea it would be so vital to my life (man that is lame). I am shooting that film crap but I think I was born and raised in the digital world. I should get my camera back from repairs in about 2 weeks just before my trip. I'll come back full force with pics by that time.

Originally Posted by Baller23217

Originally Posted by needsomejays

anybody who has LV evidences, where did you get them, and for how much?

Louis store in lenox mall in atl.  $675 + tax
My SA told me LV is going to discontinue the production of the evidence because they over shadow the other LV shades and want to bring the attention back to all styles. Gotta pick mine up next week.

Originally Posted by 35KD

Originally Posted by hadegbite

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Originally Posted by hadegbite

Just got these shades in.
*cries* I hate you so much right now

Still mad my ex stole my all blk pair.
tired.gif

What are these called???

Gucci GG 2563/s sunglasses (black white)
No ayo but can you take a picture with these on?

i havent worn my pair in months....................................................i dont want them anymore...................

I'm trying to buy a pair of Dolce & Gabbana frames from otticanet.com but the website can't be found.

Any help NT..?

I need a cheap pair of glasses that fit nice .. Standard black.  Ray Ban's perhaps?  But if so, which model/style?  What site?

too many questions?  Yes, I know ....

Originally Posted by jkballer5

I'm torn between the Oakley Fuel Cell's and the Spy Dirty Mo's...which to get?
Fuel Cells. Dirty Mo's are ok, but Spy is a joke to deal with if you ever have warranty issues.

Also, check Oakley Custom... you can get some sick Fuel Cells custom'd for a decent price.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Originally Posted by KingHawthorne95

^
grin.gif

I heard LV got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell as well and I believe MY s.a.

damn LV,damn.
laugh.gif
I'm sure he was probably just talking about here in an Atlanta that's why I quoted the statement about getting them at the LV store here
eyes.gif

Any info on the aviators big boi has on  on his Sir Lucious Left Foot Album cover i tried to post a pic but couldnt get it to load...

Figured it out..thanks for the help in advance...I need these they would fit my face perfectly!

Guess I won't be getting them LOL

Who would pay $120 for these? I like them but I am not hip to the sunglasses game and am not sure if I could find them somewhere cheaper?

_6060051.jpg

Back
Top Bottom