Post Your Sunglasses : Vol. Spring is here Summer is close

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

I really wish th LV evidences came in blk on blk or chrome on blk instead of gold on blk.

i believe they come in silver and a very dark gray, im not sure if ive seen them in black and silver but its a possibility.

Any of you here with those Gucci and LV shades ever think that you wasted your money on those glasses? I myself refuse to pay over 50 bucks for some shades because in short, they all do the same thing which is protect your eyes from sun rays.

Originally Posted by xAiRMaXiNx

Any of you here with those Gucci and LV shades ever think that you wasted your money on those glasses? I myself refuse to pay over 50 bucks for some shades because in short, they all do the same thing which is protect your eyes from sun rays.

Kind of like how all shoes serve the same purpose... There are much more comfortable shoes out there other than Jordans and Foams but that doesn't stop anyone from paying 150 and up for sneakers

^^^ For me, I wouldn't spend more than 100. I've only experienced action sports brands such as spys, oakleys, von zippers, anon, etc. which for the most part are around that 100 range and they seem to be of solid quality. I have a pair of spy hailwoods I've been using heavily for over a year, paid about 80 for em and the quality is pretty good. Dropped it and threw it around multiple times and all I have so far is a scratch on the frame and not a single scratch on the lens. I feel like spending any more than 100 is paying for the name (not that I probably already do).

If you want something around the 50 range, check out those 9fives Southern North posted a few pages back. They got those Ray Ban wayfarerer style shades and then some.
BTW, anyone (Souther North?)know the sizing and overall quality? Thinking about checking these out...

I go to UO for shades but to the shoes reply, you can wear shoes anytime anywhere, not shades and they break easily and can get stolen/misplaced easily. Then you have that subconscious as where you can't wear them too much because you already worn those 500 buck shades everyday this month

It's all personal preference, I don't feel bad because is something that I like, just like most of you would think I'm an idiot for spending 3k on a camera, simply because to you guys pictures are just pictures but to me is sort of a passion...I'm sure there us something you won't mind spendin money on that some of might think is a waste..

Actually 3k on a camera is understandable if you're into the photog game because it makes YOU better at what you do. Now 3k on some shades....s.m.g.d.h.

Originally Posted by xAiRMaXiNx

Actually 3k on a camera is understandable if you're into the photog game because it makes YOU better at what you do. Now 3k on some shades....s.m.g.d.h.

some people spend crazy money on freaking stamps, coins, comic books, baseball cards, SNEAKERS, etc etc
roll.gif

it pretty much comes down to what you like, I love this particular pair of sunglasses, but honestly thats where i draw the line...there is plenty of examples i can use, like when some young kid puts 1000$ rims, 2000$ stereo, 3000$ worth of engine work on a 700$ 1992 honda civic....do i think thats stupid??...hell yeah!!..but thats what that person likes, so to him is not a waste, because he enjoys it and afterall it is his money and not yours he is spending.

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

I really wish th LV evidences came in blk on blk or chrome on blk instead of gold on blk.
they got a greyish frame with silver, im sure you can find a pair on ebay. they are nice but they dont have solid black/silver just gold.

2nit9nm.jpg

copped the havana basics over the weekend. after having my flat tops for a minute, i aint wearing anything else.... SUPER = GREATNESS

Originally Posted by k0betw0

copped the havana basics over the weekend. after having my flat tops for a minute, i aint wearing anything else.... SUPER = GREATNESS
wish i could say the same for me. since i only tried it on when i got it, i tried wearing the flat tops for a minute and started hurting the bridge of my nose.
gotta return it now, basically paid shipping to try these on
smh.gif

Originally Posted by k0betw0

copped the flat top with 24k lenses.

I've seen enough people talk about how flat-tops fit small.
I refuse to order any, must find a store that carries them to try them on.  The curse of having a big head.  
mad.gif

I want to check out Carreras also.  Not too expensive and macy's carries them.

Originally Posted by jrdnkiks213

Just ordered these... Gucci 1622
guccigg1622s01.jpg

..debating on these.. Carrerra "Andy"
ANDY-807-LF.jpg

just copped those same Guccis myself except they were the tortoise (sp?) frames and they are
pimp.gif
Get mad compliments on em

Back
Top Bottom