Post Your Sunglasses : Vol. Spring is here Summer is close

nordstrom rack by my house have alot of nice glasses on sale, these Armani X glasses were only $24 each

sam0130a.jpg

also have a ton of Diesel/raybans/bodyglove??/coach for cheap

Thinking about picking up a pair of Super Francis flattops but i cant find anywhere that sells em to try em on. I think i saw Rick Ross wit em on when he was on 106 n Park. I think Tyga had em on in the G Sht video too. Any have a pair that could post a pic wearing em. no ayo

Got those Gucci 1622 myself.. loving them!!! Im surprised it took this long for people to post them up

Originally Posted by MVPlikeKobe24

Originally Posted by jrdnkiks213

Just ordered these... Gucci 1622
guccigg1622s01.jpg

..debating on these.. Carrerra "Andy"
ANDY-807-LF.jpg

just copped those same Guccis myself except they were the tortoise (sp?) frames and they are
pimp.gif
Get mad compliments on em
28hk7ie.jpg

Can't find these anywhere. 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by k0betw0

2nit9nm.jpg

copped the havana basics over the weekend. after having my flat tops for a minute, i aint wearing anything else.... SUPER = GREATNESS

I feeling the ones on the left, how much?

Originally Posted by solematic j21

Originally Posted by k0betw0

2nit9nm.jpg

copped the havana basics over the weekend. after having my flat tops for a minute, i aint wearing anything else.... SUPER = GREATNESS

I feeling the ones on the left, how much?
36b25d8eaf82d18d96d306c0715fbbb98ec7ece.jpg

Fav sunglasses iv owned.  Pretty much only pair i wear

acf25e6ed08331fd9a3323604e481e373830c99.jpg

Can i get these old ones fixed?

Originally Posted by shogun

I've seen enough people talk about how flat-tops fit small.
I refuse to order any, must find a store that carries them to try them on.  The curse of having a big head.  
mad.gif

I want to check out Carreras also.  Not too expensive and macy's carries them.
unless u wear a sz 8 in fitteds then it should be an ok fit. and if you also got a chubby face then it would look kinda weird.
i'm both so it's kinda hard to find a pair of shades that fits my face without making it look small. only plus about the flat tops is that it has a bigger lens than wayfarers.

and those versaces posted at the top of the page are 372s. haven't found a site that has em in stock and most listings on ebay ended above $200

trying to get some rayban wayfarers.....i wear a size 7 1/4 fitted, should i get a medium 50 or the large 54? any info would be appreciated, thanks.

what was that one website that people were posting awhile ago

it was overseas (europe perhaps)
and sold sunglasses somewhat cheaper than usual

thanks in advance

Originally Posted by marath0n

Originally Posted by MVPlikeKobe24

Originally Posted by jrdnkiks213

Just ordered these... Gucci 1622
guccigg1622s01.jpg

..debating on these.. Carrerra "Andy"
ANDY-807-LF.jpg

just copped those same Guccis myself except they were the tortoise (sp?) frames and they are
pimp.gif
Get mad compliments on em
28hk7ie.jpg

Can't find these anywhere. 
mad.gif
got mine from the bay for $145 i believe

Speaking of Supers, I was planning to buy some black W's and I found an ebay seller, bkt1017, with good feedbacks but all his images are from the net. Any had experience dealing with him?

Back
Top Bottom