Post Your Sunglasses : Vol. Spring is here Summer is close

Originally Posted by Lets Get It 1231

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

how prevalent are fake LV evidences? should i be super concerned if i cop on ebay?

i think its about 90% of lv evidences  on ebay is fake 
roll.gif
roll.gif
not really.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Any suggestions on which rayban wayfarer to get for a wider face?

glasses.gif
54mm 2140's or the 55m 2132's.

Does anyone know if 51mm is the largest size of 3016 Clubmasters?

how prevalent are fake LV evidences? should i be super concerned if i cop on ebay?
roll.gif
roll.gif
same goes for the millionaires these days. 

Well came into work this morning and someone put a brick through my window and took 30 pairs of Oakleys. Good night for someone.

Was seeing the sales rep later too to see about some more. Thinking about not replacing them if that's going to happen.

Originally Posted by steven42lh

I'm horrible with my sunglasses. Not sure I have had a pair (regardless of cost) last me more than a year or two. Just lost a pair of versace 4044Bs. I got so fed up with it I just paid $27.00 and got a dozen Locs. Enough of me wasting my money smh.
I drop mine all the time but luckily no major damage, yet.

I did lose my Gucci 1622s last year, $140 down the drain.

Those oakley holbrooks with the 24k iridium lens are nice. Light weight and fits my face nicely. They fit real secure for a non-sport sunglasses

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

I've got a pair of Persol's that I'm selling. Black 2864S brand new.
This ain't buy/sell man. I ain't no mini-mod, just don't want this thread getting shut down by stupid posts like this.

Originally Posted by KG21

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

I've got a pair of Persol's that I'm selling. Black 2864S brand new.
This ain't buy/sell man. I ain't no mini-mod, just don't want this thread getting shut down by stupid posts like this.

Dude a few pages back said he was selling Berettas. I didn't list specifics or post pics of mine, just made a statement. Was it that serious that it could get an 100+ page thread shutdown?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

roll.gif
roll.gif
not really.
Yes really, same goes for Millionaires.

Originally Posted by sloanboy

anybody rock carrera shades?

i have a pretty big face and i wear the Champions and Safari's, the only thing i dislike about them is the case, its a little strange but besides that i love them

I've read about 30+ pages of this thread and can't figure out what sites are truly authentic to buy sunglasses online. Every site I google usually has 3/5 stars. Any experience with any online sites?

Originally Posted by space jam XI

I've read about 30+ pages of this thread and can't figure out what sites are truly authentic to buy sunglasses online. Every site I google usually has 3/5 stars. Any experience with any online sites?

otticanet.it

Originally Posted by itzbooranss

11s1mrn.jpg

Super Basics or Flat Top?
I like something that'll fit me better since I have a semi big head 
laugh.gif
Flat Tops are hard to pull off. Just look at the dude in the karmaloop photo you posted. One of the only people I've seen that looks good in em is Amber Rose. smh.

24v2lig.jpg

amber-rose-and-nike-core-tech-running-capri-pants-gallery.jpg

1z5i0eb.jpg

Originally Posted by space jam XI

otticanet.it
Should've taken your own advice.

Back
Top Bottom