Post Your Sunglasses : Vol. Spring is here Summer is close

Originally Posted by itzbooranss

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

^looks good on you. I think I'm about to pick these up, but I'm a little confused with how big they're gonna be. Any advice?
I didn't like them at all. It fit me weird and I hated the slanted angled lenses. 

VeEzyV wrote:
hoosiers4life wrote:
I don't like the newer Wayfarers with the severely tilted lenses. I also just don't like the fact that everyone has them, I'm thinking about getting some Clubmasters. I have some Wayfarers and a pair of RB5054s that I wear and really like a lot.

thats why im on the fence about getting some...

I went ahead and ordered the original wayfarers. I hope the slant isn't as bad as you guys are saying. Worst case scenario is that I return them and get my money back.

i need these. info please
7fa16e6e6ee5223e2e205b563ff635ab5b39acab_r.png

edit : i cant upload a video but you can see them in the benjamin flocka video from the 2:29 mark on (can someone upload the vid so the detectives can go to work)

Originally Posted by arsenalGUNNER1

Originally Posted by MrBrown

Anyone have the Ray-Ban 4147

I bought them and they look good but Ive gotten the 'Those are girl shades' 2 times from 2 chicks

I like the quality build of them but not sure of Men or Women shades

Ray Ban 4147
Just got em like two days ago with the Macy's 25% F&F.
I really like em especially cus they are big and fit my face really well. Could care less what anyone else says.

Great shades
I get a lot of compliments.... chicks dig em seems

pimp.gif

216191_10150162755476600_506641599_6692322_2839688_n.jpg
Cassius Siedlers (Havana colorway)
5676255286_71ded5ef71.jpg
some Spitfires a homie is sending...still looking for these Cassius Niemeyers:

5676255924_8133db2918.jpg
rumor is they're gonna release in black soon...if so, COPPED. all Cassius shades get a 300 pair run and are never re-released so you gotta act fast. they're not insanely expensive either
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by infam0usP

5676255924_8133db2918.jpg
rumor is they're gonna release in black soon...if so, COPPED. all Cassius shades get a 300 pair run and are never re-released so you gotta act fast. they're not insanely expensive either
smokin.gif
These in black would be 
pimp.gif
. I hope your right about their release.

Originally Posted by irie

i need these. info please
7fa16e6e6ee5223e2e205b563ff635ab5b39acab_r.png

edit : i cant upload a video but you can see them in the benjamin flocka video from the 2:29 mark on (can someone upload the vid so the detectives can go to work)
bumps this i need these

First post...

I'm looking into picking up some LV Evidence soon. From the LV store of course.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

Originally Posted by sloanboy

anybody rock carrera shades?

i have a pretty big face and i wear the Champions and Safari's, the only thing i dislike about them is the case, its a little strange but besides that i love them

i also hate the cases they have
Right? I used to have the Cools, and that case does not provide any protection whatsoever
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

has anyone bought Ray ban The 59mm Cats 5000 Sunglasses in Black?

they look good...

i might just buy wayfarers....prob

idsxz4.jpg

Anyone have info on Christopher's sunnys? Or at least the brand? I don't recognize the logo in the middle or pattern on the arms.

Back
Top Bottom