Post Your Sunglasses : Vol. Spring is here Summer is close

I've been thinking about getting some sun glasses. but I ain't trying to pay hundreds of dollars just for some shades I'm gonna wear sometimes.
I was thinking of hitting up Canal st. lol.

I have Black Claw Money Aviators
claw-money-aviator-sunglasses-1.jpg

& Gold Claw Money Aviators
claw-money-aviator-sunglasses-2.jpg

I wear the black ones ALOT & the gold ones are still in the box, little OVER THE TOP for me lol

Originally Posted by NYC game

I've been thinking about getting some sun glasses. but I ain't trying to pay hundreds of dollars just for some shades I'm gonna wear sometimes.
I was thinking of hitting up Canal st. lol.
laugh.gif
do ya thing homie

Could anyone help me out in identifying these sunglasses? Id appreciate it.

2ppc5cx.jpg

(From the Mac Miller "Donald Trump" video)

Originally Posted by oo206oo

2ppc5cx.jpg

Mosley Tribes Lyndel?

Look like some type of Oliver Peoples eyewear...

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Originally Posted by oo206oo

2ppc5cx.jpg

Mosley Tribes Lyndel?

Look like some type of Oliver Peoples eyewear...
I dont think those are the Mosley Tribes ones, but i looked em up and i like those as well. Good lookin out on the heads up. 
Now if i can find em for under retail. Im more of a $100 tops for sunglasses kinda guy. 

Got a pair of Sunglasses while waiting on my flight from Miami 2 hour delay makes for an impulse buy. First pair of Real sunglasses D&G Style number DD6065

I need some helping choosing between these 2:

Oakley Jupiter LX
apparel-oakley-casual-sunglasses-men-limited-editions-jupiter-lx-black-pattern-grey.jpg

Or Oakley Sideways
sideways.jpg

Any other suggestions are welcome.

This has been the wackest summer for sunglasses... Nothin hot on the streets.... Just recycled stuff from years passed.

anyone own a pair of Gucci 1827s? are they any good? im looking for a pair of simple aviators (other than raybans)
GUCCI_1827S_OBNH3C.jpg

sc, get the Jupiter LXs

Originally Posted by scshift

I need some helping choosing between these 2:

Oakley Jupiter LX

Or Oakley Sideways

Any other suggestions are welcome.

Do you have a hook up on Oakleys?  If you don't, then I'd go with a pair of Wayfarers instead of the Jupiters, but if you do, then Oakley Gascans instead of the Sideways.  Just my opinion, but it depends on the look you're going for...

Nah, I don't have a hookup. I just looked at the Gascans anyways and I'm not really feeling them, too bulky.

I was kind of leaning towards the Jupiters too. I'd prefer Oakley to Ray-Ban (company wise, and cheaper too), why would you choose the Ray-Bans?

Originally Posted by oO ThE RoC Oo

I made my last pick-up of the summer.  I wanted to brown/olive gradient........
pimp.gif

5997454329_ee510087cc.jpg

5998009270_ab9e83c2a4.jpg

5998009876_fb8d8d4953.jpg

5998010302_1e85463b64.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i got the brown joints. i love these glasses.

just a heads up, the arms become loose after a few wears. make sure you buy a screwdriver if you don't already have one.

Originally Posted by scshift

Nah, I don't have a hookup. I just looked at the Gascans anyways and I'm not really feeling them, too bulky.

I was kind of leaning towards the Jupiters too. I'd prefer Oakley to Ray-Ban (company wise, and cheaper too), why would you choose the Ray-Bans?
Holbrooks are less bulky than Jupiters I think.  Could always go retro and do some Frogskins if they fit your face right.

84325607181ffec7a60bec8787ae582c0a1153a.png

anybody know exactly which shades these are??? i keep reading Carrera 5425, but it looks like the opening in the middle of these is smaller

Originally Posted by proper english

anyone own a pair of Gucci 1827s? are they any good? im looking for a pair of simple aviators (other than raybans)
GUCCI_1827S_OBNH3C.jpg

sc, get the Jupiter LXs
I had the white ones with the gold and I loved them but I just recently sold them because I didn't need to pairs of white sunglasses. My LV Evidence being the other white pair.

Back
Top Bottom