Post Your Sunglasses : Vol. Spring is here Summer is close

What are you guys using for driving? I'm not trying to stunt or anything, just need something with good optics. I had a pair of polarized ray ban aviators that i liked a lot but i dropped it onto the concrete and cracked one of the lenses real good. need a replacement.

my new 858's this month

my 3 favorite..

Anyone ever heard of Maui Jim sunglasses?  Saw a pair at Sunglass Hut that I was thinking about getting, but I've never heard anything about the brand.  Also read that they were selling them at Costco for cheap, anyone happen to come across this style there?  They're called the Waterways (Maui Jim)
nerd.gif

Anyone ever heard of Maui Jim sunglasses?  Saw a pair at Sunglass Hut that I was thinking about getting, but I've never heard anything about the brand.  Also read that they were selling them at Costco for cheap, anyone happen to come across this style there?  They're called the Waterways (Maui Jim) :nerd: ...

I owned a pair of Maui Jim's way back in the day (around 2005). At the time I think they were known for being really light or something. They were cool

hey whats up guys. i was looking to buy a pair of prescription ray bans from framesdirect.com. has anyone bought anything from them in the past or has any feedback in regards to quality? i would appreciate any help i can get. thanks

Last edited:
^^dope, need to pull the trigger on a pair of grandmasters, care to share where you landed these at?

welp finally biting the bullet. Local eyewear shop got one pair of the dita grandmaster 2s in the matte black color and I cant let them pass me up. Sold a few kicks and will be picking them up tomorrow. Deciding factor was walking in the Dita store here and telling the girl and her response was, "Why the hell didnt you buy them yet" lol guess it made me feel better but I tried them on and help them and quality is insane on them. Will post pics in the coming days even though several have them..

welp finally biting the bullet. Local eyewear shop got one pair of the dita grandmaster 2s in the matte black color and I cant let them pass me up. Sold a few kicks and will be picking them up tomorrow. Deciding factor was walking in the Dita store here and telling the girl and her response was, "Why the hell didnt you buy them yet" lol guess it made me feel better but I tried them on and help them and quality is insane on them. Will post pics in the coming days even though several have them..

So the deciding factor for you was some broad who is trained to sell the merchandise?

Here's your L.

So the deciding factor for you was some broad who is trained to sell the merchandise?

Here's your L.

Nah not even close just the final blow that i needed em. Finding a retailer with ditas is tough as is esp with the gm 2s in stock and the actual dita store where the chick said it didnt even have em..

Hey can someone help me out? I need a pair of sunglasses in the price range of $90-190. I have a somewhat thin face I guess and I do not look good in large sunglasses. Any suggestions? Nothing too crazy either: No turquoise blue and gold shades please.

how do you keep your sun glass lenses from wrinkling on the reverse side of the lens.  do guys lug around the big cases that come with the glasses

Back
Top Bottom