Post your toys! Vol. 1?

"Good boy!"

35104081012_c21f6aa32d_c.jpg
Daaaayyyuumbs
So :pimp:
Sky fire is too big #pause for my collection
But I'm tempted afffff

This week's builds. after 3 straight MG kits, the Barbatos was actually a nice break from the more complicated builds. ive got 10 MGs and 2 1/100 in the back burner as of now. 3 weeks into this new "hobby" :lol:

Last edited:
For those interested, HobbyLink Japan is having a summer sale the entire month of June.

http://hlj.com/

This week's builds. after 3 straight MG kits, the Barbatos was actually a nice break from the more complicated builds. ive got 10 MGs and 2 1/100 in the back burner as of now. 3 weeks into this new "hobby" :lol:

damn 3 straight master grades in such a short amount of time? I would have been burnt out by now, pace yourself man, it's why I never bite off more than I can chew. Thankfully I have other hobbies, if not I would have went crazy by now. You should chill on building since you have other kits in your backlog, practice modifications/painting with what you already built.

I went into my storage box and brought out these 2 Gundams. The 00 Raiser was built like 2 years ago and the GP01 was one of the first master grades I ever built. I still remember my parents buying me the GP01 kit at Walmart at a time when Gunpla was readily available in the US.

damn 3 straight master grades in such a short amount of time? I would have been burnt out by now, pace yourself man, it's why I never bite off more than I can chew. Thankfully I have other hobbies, if not I would have went crazy by now. You should chill on building since you have other kits in your backlog, practice modifications/painting with what you already built.

I went into my storage box and brought out these 2 Gundams. The 00 Raiser was built like 2 years ago and the GP01 was one of the first master grades I ever built. I still remember my parents buying me the GP01 kit at Walmart at a time when Gunpla was readily available in the US.

3 MGs over the course of 3 weeks hasnt been too bad to be honest. Shin musha was a good starter build and really got me used it and then 00 gundam seven swords was annoying (still is) because of the heavy weapons and the joint and hand design it does nothing particularly well. I took a break for a week to get supplies and do some detailing on shin musha. and then this past weekend I did wing gundam ver ka which was the simples/easyiest MG as of yet. So nothing to draining to be honest. Barbatos was quick although im going to go back eventually to detail the inner frame, but no grades are a cake walk compared to MGs. ive got a pretty long backlog now that will keep me busy well past the summer I'd say. Im either going to tackle my last 2 barbatos or build wing zero fenice rinascita and take my time with it.

I actually bought a 00 raiser earlier this week because I really want that raiser pack and to mix and match with the seven swords. also bought a used built 00 gundam with out the raiser pack for parts because i pretty much broke the hand socket and hands on mine trying to make the pegs a little thicker with super glue lol adding to my frustrarion with the 00 gundam build. needless to say i'm enjoying this and im taking the time to practice and learn about detailling and painting.

Last edited:
I found the RED RANGER for retail!!! I was rubbing my eyes. Thought it was a dream.
and the green ranger and looks like at a B&N 
nerd.gif

For those interested, HobbyLink Japan is having a summer sale the entire month of June.

http://hlj.com/

This week's builds. after 3 straight MG kits, the Barbatos was actually a nice break from the more complicated builds. ive got 10 MGs and 2 1/100 in the back burner as of now. 3 weeks into this new "hobby"
laugh.gif

i didn't know you shouldn't build a lot in a short time, on my first deployment i put 3 mg together in 1day, 3 hmm zoids in 3days they're a lot more complicated than mg gundams and 1pg in a day, idk i be just wanting to get them build and displayed and be done 
laugh.gif

Idk if anyone knows, but are there folks that collect bootleg KAWS figures? My cousin is proud of his fake Kaws Boba Fett figure.

Kinda weird to me.

3 MGs over the course of 3 weeks hasnt been too bad to be honest. Shin musha was a good starter build and really got me used it and then 00 gundam seven swords was annoying (still is) because of the heavy weapons and the joint and hand design it does nothing particularly well. I took a break for a week to get supplies and do some detailing on shin musha. and then this past weekend I did wing gundam ver ka which was the simples/easyiest MG as of yet. So nothing to draining to be honest. Barbatos was quick although im going to go back eventually to detail the inner frame, but no grades are a cake walk compared to MGs. ive got a pretty long backlog now that will keep me busy well past the summer I'd say. Im either going to tackle my last 2 barbatos or build wing zero fenice rinascita and take my time with it.

I actually bought a 00 raiser earlier this week because I really want that raiser pack and to mix and match with the seven swords. also bought a used built 00 gundam with out the raiser pack for parts because i pretty much broke the hand socket and hands on mine trying to make the pegs a little thicker with super glue lol adding to my frustrarion with the 00 gundam build. needless to say i'm enjoying this and im taking the time to practice and learn about detailling and painting.
oh ok, I thought you were knocking them down back to back to back. I'm a slow builder so it takes me some time to put things together

i didn't know you shouldn't build a lot in a short time, on my first deployment i put 3 mg together in 1day, 3 hmm zoids in 3days they're a lot more complicated than mg gundams and 1pg in a day, idk i be just wanting to get them build and displayed and be done :lol:  
:lol: :lol: there's no rules to the amount you build in a certain period of time. I was just speaking for myself, I have ADD so I can't be sitting down for long doing the same thing.

oh ok, I thought you were knocking them down back to back to back. I'm a slow builder so it takes me some time to put things together

i didn't know you shouldn't build a lot in a short time, on my first deployment i put 3 mg together in 1day, 3 hmm zoids in 3days they're a lot more complicated than mg gundams and 1pg in a day, idk i be just wanting to get them build and displayed and be done 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
there's no rules to the amount you build in a certain period of time. I was just speaking for myself, I have ADD so I can't be sitting down for long doing the same thing.
ok i gotcha i was just kinda like huh? 
laugh.gif

father's day gift was the super Batmoblie/tank from the Lego Batman Movie that i will build when we get moved into our house, no room to do it at my in-laws 
frown.gif

Finally cracked open God Bomber after a month :lol: He's a way bit too top heavy for me but he'll be posed next to the original God Ginrai in the shelf, so that'll at least help keep him propped up.

Other than that, this just wets my appetite for a true MP God Ginari.

Last edited:
Finally cracked open God Bomber after a month
laugh.gif
He's a way bit too top heavy for me but he'll be posed next to the original God Ginrai in the shelf, so that'll at least help keep him propped up.

looks good, i'm going with MT Thunder Erbus he'll fit better in my collection and i'm more for the evil repaints, i figured Hastakomy would've announced neculeon repaint by now but nope, oh did you grab PE replacent cab optimus to give it that more g1 functionality and look?

Finally cracked open God Bomber after a month :lol: He's a way bit too top heavy for me but he'll be posed next to the original God Ginrai in the shelf, so that'll at least help keep him propped up.

looks good, i'm going with MT Thunder Erbus he'll fit better in my collection and i'm more for the evil repaints, i figured Hastakomy would've announced neculeon repaint by now but nope, oh did you grab PE replacent cab optimus to give it that more g1 functionality and look?

Thanks, and I'm thinking about it. PM Prime is in my Top 5 favorite Autobots so I may pick up that MT version as well. Haven't decided yet but the only thing I have on PO right now as far as TF's is the DX9 Gabriel so we'll see.

It's called Mega Armor Series. It's a model kit to assemble, from 2003. This version contains the classic Megaman X kit and a part of the Ninja Armor from Megaman X6 (the helmet). Other boxes contain the other parts. I already had two other kits : Zero and the X4 Ultimate Armor, plated version. But no other Ninja Armor part though. Only a few are hard to get (mainly the ones from Megaman X5), you can find most of them on the internet.

I'm thinking about getting that one that comes with X some weird rush and armor that the armor and rush combine into an x speed bike it's up for preorder on bbts

Last edited:
Ah, that is a new series, a follow-up to the Mega Armor Series.. The armor you speak about doesn't exist in any game. Weird from Capom to release new toys about Megaman X when there aren't any new game planned...

yea the rinascita uses the modern XXG inner frame that was introduced in 2010 with the wing gundam MG, pretty much any kit from before 2008 is dated
laugh.gif
absolutely 
laugh.gif
 im starting to that pretty clearly. although the wing gundam ver ka color scheme alone makes it a great piece to look at compared to the EW re-release version, and id even say the proto zero version too even though proto is a better kit. the cream color the ver ka has just makes it look good. i'm actually in between kits right now and decided to go back and redoing the crappy job i did on the ver ka with some techniques i started using on the rensciata. makes a world of difference on a kit this old.

Back
Top Bottom