Post your toys! Vol. 1?

Man, I still need to build my RX 
mean.gif
MG?

Yeah, the Version 3.0 MG model.

I also have the MG RX 78-2 Bandai Hobby Shop Pro Model. Just haven't had any time 
frown.gif
just recently got some RX based models in the back log, although neither are the original RX-78

Ive got Full armor thunder bolt gundam ver ka, RX-78-5 (very old), and rx-78 mkII titan 2.0

the first gundam I actually built is the shin musha gundam which is essential RX 78-2 with samurai armor lol

just recently got some RX based models in the back log, although neither are the original RX-78

Ive got Full armor thunder bolt gundam ver ka, RX-78-5 (very old), and rx-78 mkII titan 2.0

the first gundam I actually built is the shin musha gundam which is essential RX 78-2 with samurai armor lol
Nice.

I just wanted to build the OG RX and then picked up the pro model because I liked the gray CW...Hopefully I can build them soon

What I want to know is how some of the people paint and color their models to look battle damaged or as if they're straight from the anime.

Last edited:

Nice.

I just wanted to build the OG RX and then picked up the pro model because I liked the gray CW...Hopefully I can build them soon

What I want to know is how some of the people paint and color their models to look battle damaged or as if they're straight from the anime.
tons of video online on how to do it, on both the battle damage and the weathering look.

i picked up Lando, and Spiderman 2099 and Spiderm Captain Britian last wk during my Orlando vacation, highlights of the vacation TBT

anyone looking to pick up some gundmam model kits or those that don't know towerhobbies is having free shipping on orders of $49 or more, and on top of that use coupon code 01A15 for $15 off orders of $50 (total updates during check out). A bunch of decent MG's priced in the $40-$48 range can be had for $35. Just add a few gundam markers (~$3) or action bases (~$5) to reach the $50 minimum and get free shipping and $15 off.

towerhobbies.com

anyone looking to pick up some gundmam model kits or those that don't know towerhobbies is having free shipping on orders of $49 or more, and on top of that use coupon code 01A15 for $15 off orders of $50 (total updates during check out). A bunch of decent MG's priced in the $40-$48 range can be had for $35. Just add a few gundam markers (~$3) or action bases (~$5) to reach the $50 minimum and get free shipping and $15 off.

towerhobbies.com
tempted to pick up a kit at least, seems like they also carry mr color paint too :nerd:

Yesterday's pickup. Classic suit>
what walmart i need that, i can't imagine they're dropping his movie figs yet when the movie isn't due out til Feb, gonna be broke for that series i just know it and it would be nice if they reissued that VHTF classic panther that was in the RR baf set, i think it was that set, oh crap a quick google search and it is him with an added cape and spear, now i really need him

dang i just left FL last wk and he def wasn't in any of the orlando wally's i went to, hopefully he'll hit central TX soon and i can scoop him

Last edited:
what walmart i need that, i can't imagine they're dropping his movie figs yet when the movie isn't due out til Feb, gonna be broke for that series i just know it and it would be nice if they reissued that VHTF classic panther that was in the RR baf set, i think it was that set, oh crap a quick google search and it is him with an added cape and spear, now i really need him

dang i just left FL last wk and he def wasn't in any of the orlando wally's i went to, hopefully he'll hit central TX soon and i can scoop him

It's an Walmart exclusive, I would check your local Walmart because they are popping up. This one I ordered online, but I know for a fact they are showing up.

Well, Megaman X is ready.

To the right is a Samurai Pizza Cat figure, and to the left are Dragon Quest : Dai no Daibouken figures (the blue box is a limited edition, pretty rare I think).

Well, Megaman X is ready.

To the right is a Samurai Pizza Cat figure, and to the left are Dragon Quest : Dai no Daibouken figures (the blue box is a limited edition, pretty rare I think).
is that the bandai model or D-arts

I also have the Ultimate Armor version, which is my favorite, as well as Zero. But yeah, classic X is always a good addition I think.

^ looks great, is that from gundam build fighters? i recognize the back pack and legs but not the colors.

figma facebook page posted this an hour ago:

its a figma but look at that detail. :wow:

no other details yet but ill definitely pre order this

Last edited:
^ looks great, is that from gundam build fighters? i recognize the back pack and legs but not the colors.

It's actually the gundam astray blue frame from a side story of gundam seed. There is a version of an astray gundam in build fighters though.

It's actually the gundam astray blue frame from a side story of gundam seed. There is a version of an astray gundam in build fighters though.
which blue frame is it? I noticed there's 2 master grades

its a figma but look at that detail.
eek.gif

which blue frame is it? I noticed there's 2 master grades
you can also get the Gundam Astray in Red frame

with the same giant sword/shield/bow thingy and in a Gold frame

with some slightly diff pieces and giant claws, strangely a quick google search shows that they seem to have gotten carried away with the cws

you can also get the Gundam Astray in Red frame

with the same giant sword/shield/bow thingy and in a Gold frame

with some slightly diff pieces and giant claws, strangely a quick google search shows that they seem to have gotten carried away with the cws

Only thing is red frame and blue frames tactical arms (the sword) are different. Red frames turns into a bow and arrow while the blue frames turns into a gun turret. Their swords also turn into different flight packs as well.

Astray good frame is weird as hell. I never even bothered looking into it because band is doesn't make it in master grade form. Just non graded 1/100.

Back
Top Bottom