Post your toys! Vol. 1?

damn...I still need to buy and build a Nu but I also want to accompany the purchase with it's rival Sazabi. By the way, I think it looks way too bulky with the HWS on

man I need one of those UCS sets, specifically the X Wing but not for that price :smh:

I’ve got sazabi in my back log, I’m working my way up to it in 2018. I’ve got a lot of big kits in my back log right now. Sazabi, psycho Zaku, full armor unicorn, hi nu with the heavy weapons system and ex-s. Nu Gundam was super fun but the psycho frame was annoying as hell because every piece had a silver sticker on the back. I’m still on the fence about it’s HWS. I’ve got an air brush now so I’m going to paint it up an see how it looks. Although the hws definitely was designed with hi nu in mind. Either way it’s going to be a great building year for me. Also, these two came in today.
A4271DC7-3C0D-4F92-AB8F-FB0BAB97EF56.jpeg

2 awesome pick ups today, PotP Jazz and Shuri(RIP) the former Black Panther and little sister of T'challa. She's a TRU 2pack exclusive with some klaw guy :lol:
20180106_160240.jpg

another kit assembled over the past week. The Dragon Momoko Destiny Heine Westenfluss Custom. AWESOME build.
471317CB-AE0E-4D97-BF0D-7190B5A71B8E.jpeg
84AB2B75-AFAA-4364-9AEB-FA15D1E88BE9.jpeg
65DB23E3-7849-4A5F-9CD8-07D4246EE577.jpeg

Last edited:
I picked this Kubrick x Nike up the other day from a local store who was liquidating old inventory and some of the owners’ personal collections.

I’m having a heck of a time dating it though. My best guess is from 2004?

Any ideas?

C21FF431-CF03-4238-9DDA-B7D57768D16A.jpeg

Bro, I slept on this guy, Slugslinger, & Triggerhappy so hard, I have to get them three ASAP. How do you like him?

Speaking of TF’s, Mailman came through with that Power Baser and I love him. Can’t see any figure beating him for Favorite TF of 2018 unless an MP Deszaras comes out. Trinity King will be a close #2 though.

A72012C3-9AAC-491C-8C4B-D6F6C29F288A.jpeg

2A40B778-7636-4E22-8316-0A8730301319.jpeg

Bro, I slept on this guy, Slugslinger, & Triggerhappy so hard, I have to get them three ASAP. How do you like him?

Speaking of TF’s, Mailman came through with that Power Baser and I love him. Can’t see any figure beating him for Favorite TF of 2018 unless an MP Deszaras comes out. Trinity King will be a close #2 though.

Misfire is my favorite of the 3. I just got slugslinger in before my trip to DR will post pics when I get back

Ironfactory, Maketoys and Mastermind Creations might have a strong say in that, unless your only a Masterpiece collector, then meh I wouldn' know the competition I'm not into those, but I do like Thunder Erebus way more than Power Baser bcuz of the stylish non-mp aethetics as for not for 2018 I'm going with either Iron Factory DJD combiner or PE BW TM2 Dragon Megatron

Yeah, I’m strictly only MP’s nowadays but I will get the occasional figure if it looks good enough ala those three Targetmaster’s Urban mentioned above.

I did pick up that big Trypticon over Xmas since I got it for a really nice price. Other than that, I don’t even know what non-MP’s are in the works. I remember seeing someone making a Drift so I need to look into that.

Yeah, I’m strictly only MP’s nowadays but I will get the occasional figure if it looks good enough ala those three Targetmaster’s Urban mentioned above.

I did pick up that big Trypticon over Xmas since I got it for a really nice price. Other than that, I don’t even know what non-MP’s are in the works. I remember seeing someone making a Drift so I need to look into that.

MMC is working on a Drift as is someone else but I can' remember, yeah I jumped off MP bcuz of the distribution and scalpers, then I started seeing all these cool bots and cons and realized that I really didn't want toys that were a perfect representation of the cartoons but just cool interpretations of the characters reimagined, like Thundercats 2010 or 200x MotU or the 2 recent Voltron series, evolve and update, though I buy anything Jazz so I have his MT&TW counterparts and I still have MP10, MP Hot Rodimus and MP SW but I don't think I'll buy any others outside of more Jazz

MMC is working on a Drift as is someone else but I can' remember, yeah I jumped off MP bcuz of the distribution and scalpers, then I started seeing all these cool bots and cons and realized that I really didn't want toys that were a perfect representation of the cartoons but just cool interpretations of the characters reimagined, like Thundercats 2010 or 200x MotU or the 2 recent Voltron series, evolve and update, though I buy anything Jazz so I have his MT&TW counterparts and I still have MP10, MP Hot Rodimus and MP SW but I don't think I'll buy any others outside of more Jazz

Nah, I hear ya. I'm a Jazz/Prowl ***** myself so while I'm 100% happy with MP Prowl and Make Toys Downbeat, I still usually pick up random versions of those two guys whenever one comes out. I'm trying to find a good deal on that GCreations Rebel figure right now, actually.

the gundam buy and sell group im in on facebook holds a weekly raffle and last week after someone dropped out I decided to pick up that persons two spots for $20. Ended up winning the first prize. This guy came in this morning. Best $20 I ever spent.
hE4x8Pp.jpg
Ahhh the good ole Endless Waltz, used to LOVE watching the anime on Toonami back in the day.

Ahhh the good ole Endless Waltz, used to LOVE watching the anime on Toonami back in the day.

ive got all the wing/ew kits im going to want at this point. and atleast one or multiple versions of the main suits. i dont build them often though because theyre pretty basic builds.

currently working on another gundam exia avalanche. its made by another 3rd party called hobby star and is a pretty big improvement from the dragon momoko kit which I still love.
48V5pbx.jpg

yQgQfa7.jpg

Dragon Momoko on the left, Hobby Star on the right
MDt35wl.jpg

b3ycC5n.jpg

xSBo6Zr.jpg

Back
Top Bottom