Post your toys! Vol. 1?

They’re all pretty awesome designs. My only issues with EW suits is that they’re so small compared to most average sized gundams, and their builds are pretty simple and boring, which makes me not want spend crazy money on their kits.

oh we're talking model designs, got you, um I jumped off that wagon pretty quick, I love the designs but not enough to build them, they didn't bring me in like zoids kits

oh we're talking model designs, got you, um I jumped off that wagon pretty quick, I love the designs but not enough to build them, they didn't bring me in like zoids kits

I felt the same way about 12 years ago, but that’s because I was building crappy high grade kits. That were tiny, undetailed, and not fun to build.

Yeah man And that’s supposed to be a good price. It’s not that I don’t appreciate the design, it’s juts that wing kit master grades, no matter from the tv show or the ew movie, they all have the same frame. And that frame sells for ~$35. That’s what you’re getting with those pbandai kits. I’m glad I won sandrock because there was no way I was going to lt pbandai money for it.

As for the seed designs, I meant they’re some of the best designs in kit form. A lot of the best master grade builds happen to be seed and seed destiny kits.
yea they all use the XXG frame(think that's what it's called) cause it cost-effective for Bandai to produce a wide variety from the same frame. You can say the same about the 2.0 frames, look at all the Zaku variations out there. But the price is one of the main reasons I don't mess with P-Bandai kits no matter how bad I want a specific suit in MG form.

I'm still waiting on your response about that Perfect Grade Gundam Mk.II :emoji_disappointed_relieved:

yea they all use the XXG frame(think that's what it's called) cause it cost-effective for Bandai to produce a wide variety from the same frame. You can say the same about the 2.0 frames, look at all the Zaku variations out there. But the price is one of the main reasons I don't mess with P-Bandai kits no matter how bad I want a specific suit in MG form.

I'm still waiting on your response about that Perfect Grade Gundam Mk.II :emoji_disappointed_relieved:

Yup, same goes for the GAT-X kits. In my honest opinion the x-frame used in duel, buster, blitz, and Strike rm frames are the best most stable frames I’ve built so far, followed by the MK II 2.0 frame

My Dad was cleaning out his garage and found my old WWF toys! WOW! I just exposed my age with these toys lol...
1097347F-FBFD-486A-9A89-21BF69A9E95B.jpeg
6ECD78A6-BC4E-415E-ADB7-24C504F0DA5C.jpeg

^nice!

i had the 1st series from 1984/85:
Hogan, Andre (with fro), Snuka, JYD, Hillbilly Jim, Iron Sheik, Piper, Studd & Volkoff

+ the ring

s-l1600.jpg

Dope bro! I used to have the ring too but we donated it to Salvation Army smh...

Last edited:
Wish I found this thread sooner. I've been collecting some stuff for my little boy for when he gets older( Lego, Star Wars, etc...)

My most recent purchase. Finally found one that's sorta true to Gen 1.
IMG_0652.JPG

Wish I found this thread sooner. I've been collecting some stuff for my little boy for when he gets older( Lego, Star Wars, etc...)

My most recent purchase. Finally found one that's sorta true to Gen 1.
IMG_0652.JPG

Welcome to the thread

Really happy with the work ive done on this kit so far. makes me remember why im so pro-model kit. still tons of lining and paint to do and a lot of clean up
b90C1Z8.jpg
that Mk II 2.0 frame is so outdated in my opinion

Comparing it to the 2.0 frame of the RX-78-2 which came out in 2008, that 3 year jump in frame engineering shows.

that Mk II 2.0 frame is so outdated in my opinion

Comparing it to the 2.0 frame of the RX-78-2 which came out in 2008, that 3 year jump in frame engineering shows.

that maybe true, but the 2.0 frame isnt what hinders Hazel, its his bulky design. And even then, this kit is actually like 80% new parts. out side of the arms, waist and thighs

way min..... is that a Mk II?

Blurred out in the back, yes. The one up front is the Gundam TR-1 Hazel. Similar but not the same. The model share some of the same parts but in story they’re partly based on the same suit, the GM Quel
This is the MK II I built blurred out in the back
5D966A41-7467-4AB9-A4CC-C9C4E573A70C.jpeg

Last edited:
If you could choose 2 vintage figures out of these 4, which 2 would you choose?...:nerd:

Bespin Guard
50.jpg

General Madine
54.jpg

Squid Head
60.jpg

Nikto
64.jpg

new purchases,

IMG_5498.JPG

gona have to wait to build these though
finally more gundam posts lol
im not really an RG fan but ive heard great things bout that unicorn

in other news im 90% done my hazel. just have the sheilds, gun, and ammo pack to do and ill probably weight to air brush those.
PvQ6nOd.jpg

Ive also got confirmation that my titans colored hazel is coming out as well as preordered the advanced hazel droping in may. As far as buying goes, i think im calling it quits for the rest of the year unless i stumble on a really good deal or its something I just have to have. Also preordered the aape x gundam rx 78-2 3.0
mg-gundam-hazel-custom-titans-colors%2B%25281%2529.jpg
MG-ADVANCED-HAZEL%2B%25281%2529.jpg

swapped the rg astray for this

AEE0A5CC-C41B-4A4A-8EEC-C5820B55B52C.jpeg

saw other cool stuff

C7B8B9B2-CE36-4182-A0FC-7B336A152641.jpeg

9ED58AF5-3812-4B99-B970-DE9C43BE03FC.jpeg

i really want this too but no more luggage space

Back
Top Bottom