Post your toys! Vol. 1?

37ECE387-8A81-4C60-BFD0-451A76819053.jpeg
962B60D0-1334-4064-A848-37F647453FE3.jpeg
Finished my latest build another Exia Avalanche

Funny thing happened to me this week. After an $80 amazon come up( due to a promo code glitch I was able buy a $80 pair of head phones for $1. Package ended up getting lost and undeliverable. instead of refunding me $1 refund amazon gave me a promo credit for the full value of the headphones) I put the $80 towards the new $115 Hi-resolution Wing Zero Custom and used a gift card for the balance. Well two days later this showed up
31139F5E-0942-4D10-9F01-A431EB751FD7.jpeg

For those that don’t know. This is an old $18
Version of Wing Zero. A really really crappy kit.But I called amazon and they made it right and this showed up this morning. Didn’t even ask me to return the first one they sent me
EE198A9E-FFE6-4283-96BC-C47241D19213.jpeg

Funny thing happened to me this week. After an $80 amazon come up( due to a promo code glitch I was able buy a $80 pair of head phones for $1. Package ended up getting lost and undeliverable. instead of refunding me $1 refund amazon gave me a promo credit for the full value of the headphones) I put the $80 towards the new $115 Hi-resolution Wing Zero Custom and used a gift card for the balance. Well two days later this showed up
31139F5E-0942-4D10-9F01-A431EB751FD7.jpeg

For those that don’t know. This is an old $18
Version of Wing Zero. A really really crappy kit.But I called amazon and they made it right and this showed up this morning. Didn’t even ask me to return the first one they sent me
EE198A9E-FFE6-4283-96BC-C47241D19213.jpeg
those Wing HG 1/100 kits were pure trash, I had bought the Heavyarms Custom for my brother since that was his fav suit from Gundam Wing. He's not really into building the model kits, just the anime itself, so I ended up building it and it was my first model in 1/100 scale. After that day, I never looked back to building 1/144 and shortly after I started buying/building master grades only.

those Wing HG 1/100 kits were pure trash, I had bought the Heavyarms Custom for my brother since that was his fav suit from Gundam Wing. He's not really into building the model kits, just the anime itself, so I ended up building it and it was my first model in 1/100 scale. After that day, I never looked back to building 1/144 and shortly after I started buying/building master grades only.

Yeah when I first started back up again I. Tricky looked into them remembering them from back in the day. I knew I wanted nothing to do with them just based on the massive Seam lines on the front of the legs. These are what I remembered of HG from 12+ years ago. Luckily I ordered through amazon and they took care of me

frenchbreadbuilds frenchbreadbuilds
that exia kit isnt bandai is it? i dont think i have seen that ever in that scale. and with its own action base too.

post the hi res wing when your are done please. i have the hi res barbatos and i really like it. i dont want to get in to wing kits cus they are smaller. i think they're only 16m tall when the average height is 18 or 19m, with the unicorn being 3m taller, something like that. i'd like to have that rg tallgesse though in april, even though they didnt do the anime colors again. :/

frenchbreadbuilds frenchbreadbuilds
that exia kit isnt bandai is it? i dont think i have seen that ever in that scale. and with its own action base too.

post the hi res wing when your are done please. i have the hi res barbatos and i really like it. i dont want to get in to wing kits cus they are smaller. i think they're only 16m tall when the average height is 18 or 19m, with the unicorn being 3m taller, something like that. i'd like to have that rg tallgesse though in april, even though they didnt do the anime colors again. :/

No it isnt a bandai kit, its the Exia Avalanche Dash from Hobby Star. Ive also built exia avalanche by dragon momoko. both kits are based on the bandai metals metal build exia avalanche converted into a kit. as far as wing kits, yes theyre smaller in height but a alot of them make up for it interms of presence in some form or another like altron with the dragons or heavyarms with all of its fire power (either version). and the hi res version of wing zero is actually bigger and taller than the standard master grade version. ill be sure to post when ever i get to it. Unfortunately im not into 1/144 scale kits so i dont have much to say about talgeese

Zz0ft4Q.jpg

just when i thought I was done lol
Just ordered another third party kit. This time its the Astrea Avalanche from hobbystar
tz6mRqU.jpg
0TwKXad.jpg

Also placed my preorders for the titans MG hazel and the aape x gundam rx 78-2 3.0
mg-gundam-hazel-custom-titans-color%2B%25284%2529.jpg

1038D988-FC94-4E17-B324-5BD98A3709BA.jpeg
After my current build I’m going to try to knock these guys out in the next coming months. Really trying to outpace my buying with building haha I’ve heard good things about the frame these guys share.

1038D988-FC94-4E17-B324-5BD98A3709BA.jpeg
After my current build I’m going to try to knock these guys out in the next coming months. Really trying to outpace my buying with building haha I’ve heard good things about the frame these guys share.
hold on....thought you said you don't mess with Seed kits cause they look 'cartoony' with their huge backpacks

I'm biased to EW there's 2 dragons, an angel, a devil, scimitars, and a bunch of guns
They’re all pretty awesome designs. My only issues with EW suits is that they’re so small compared to most average sized gundams, and their builds are pretty simple and boring, which makes me not want spend crazy money on their kits.

Nope! That def wasn’t me. Seed probably has the best designed mobile suits period.
that's subjective, but I do agree that most of the suits from that universe look sleek

I'm biased to EW there's 2 dragons, an angel, a devil, scimitars, and a bunch of guns
the Endless Waltz movie was my first introduction to the Wing universe, I've never watched the 50 episode anime. So the Wing Zero Custom is one of my top 3 Gundams aesthetically speaking, just looks majestic with those angel wings.

They’re all pretty awesome designs. My only issues with EW suits is that they’re so small compared to most average sized gundams, and their builds are pretty simple and boring, which makes me not want spend crazy money on their kits.
yea most suits in the Wing universe are all 16m tall, so they're small compared to the 18m Universal Century suits. And what do you mean by crazy money? Those kits are on average 3,500¥ retail, which is like $30 converted. Most expensive would be Epyon(I think) cause it's transformable. Unless we're talking P-Bandai which is a complete joke :smh:

that's subjective, but I do agree that most of the suits from that universe look sleek

the Endless Waltz movie was my first introduction to the Wing universe, I've never watched the 50 episode anime. So the Wing Zero Custom is one of my top 3 Gundams aesthetically speaking, just looks majestic with those angel wings.

yea most suits in the Wing universe are all 16m tall, so they're small compared to the 18m Universal Century suits. And what do you mean by crazy money? Those kits are on average 3,500¥ retail, which is like $30 converted. Most expensive would be Epyon(I think) cause it's transformable. Unless we're talking P-Bandai which is a complete joke :smh:

Yeah I’m talking about the pbandai kits specifically. I own heavy arms custom, Altron, and sandrock. How ever I got caught up in the hype and bought before I built. I think paid $75 a piece for Altron and heavy arms and was so disappointed by the heavy arms build. Not that it wasn’t good, it just isn’t better than non pbandai version and not worth double the price.

Yeah I’m talking about the pbandai kits specifically. I own heavy arms custom, Altron, and sandrock. How ever I got caught up in the hype and bought before I built. I think paid $75 a piece for Altron and heavy arms and was so disappointed by the heavy arms build. Not that it wasn’t good, it just isn’t better than non pbandai version and not worth double the price.
$75 a piece :sick:

If Bandai made them a GR they would have still sold regardless :emoji_face_palm:

$75 a piece :sick:

If Bandai made them a GR they would have still sold regardless :emoji_face_palm:

Yeah man And that’s supposed to be a good price. It’s not that I don’t appreciate the design, it’s juts that wing kit master grades, no matter from the tv show or the ew movie, they all have the same frame. And that frame sells for ~$35. That’s what you’re getting with those pbandai kits. I’m glad I won sandrock because there was no way I was going to lt pbandai money for it.

As for the seed designs, I meant they’re some of the best designs in kit form. A lot of the best master grade builds happen to be seed and seed destiny kits.

Back
Top Bottom