Post your toys! Vol. 1?

If you could choose 2 vintage figures out of these 4, which 2 would you choose?...:nerd:

Bespin Guard
50.jpg

General Madine
54.jpg

Squid Head
60.jpg

Nikto
64.jpg

Last 2

Most recent collectible pick-ups:

TOT Studios Evil Gremlin Prop (1:1 scale) -
Gremlin.JPG
and...

SH Figuarts TMNT -
Figuarts TMNT.JPG
*grabbed these on sale at Barnes n' Noble for less than $60 total (couldn't pass 'em up for that deal)

Anyone here into The Loyal Subjects? My cousin got me a Masters Of The Universe figure and he unknowingly opened Pandora’s Box, haha. I’ve been hunting on eBay picking up figures from the Thundercats, G.I. Joe and MOTU line.

frenchbreadbuilds frenchbreadbuilds how was the build experience?

Awesome. this kit is way ahead of its time. its all covered up bu armor parts but it has one of the most intricate inner frames that ive ever built on a bandai kit the torso and legs were bother like 3 "layers" of plastic each. i can tell in hindsight that the nu gundam ver ka took heavy cues from this kit, in design, proportions and the inner frame minus the pyscho frame obviously. only thing that was strange to me what the choice to use plastic joints opposed to polly caps in some place. it makes for a super sturdy kits but i worry about posing and the joints snapping. other than that easily one of the most intricate kits ive built.

i did, though i haven't had a chance to take a pic, looks good with the infinity gauntlet too, guess now i need to get a warlock and see if i can find a normal sized one to give him

Yeah I was able to snag one myself, actually a friend of mine grabbed it for me. Resellers are out scooping them up, they are hard to find.

Be@rbricks and Funko's and other stuff.

Attachments

• 78A32BF2-0115-4D09-9F62-B227C8A2857F.jpeg
    78A32BF2-0115-4D09-9F62-B227C8A2857F.jpeg
    296.5 KB · Views: 14
  • 1D083AF4-69B7-47F6-AB49-AEC2385C3EAA.jpeg
    1D083AF4-69B7-47F6-AB49-AEC2385C3EAA.jpeg
    340 KB · Views: 15
man, I still feel bad :smh:

my first model kits in over 2 years

By the way, I thought you said you were done buying :emoji_thinking:

great pick ups

done-ish buying lol the titans hazel was preoerdered a while ago, and the barabtos was an impu;se buy because of the deal i got. exia was because its worth more than i paid for it so its potential trade bait and rare

great pick ups

done-ish buying lol the titans hazel was preoerdered a while ago, and the barabtos was an impu;se buy because of the deal i got. exia was because its worth more than i paid for it so its potential trade bait and rare
That's what I said when you pointed me in the direction to buy Scream Green Huaraches 2 years ago....and now here I am back into kicks :smh:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

That's what I said when you pointed me in the direction to buy Scream Green Huaraches 2 years ago....and now here I am back into kicks :smh:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

to be real, gunpla has taken me away (somewhat) from buying kicks! but now my back log has gotten to the point where its making less and less sense:lol::lol: theres a very good chance that Im going to be selling off some kits before summer hits, but we'll see. Theres a few that I have to build no matter what which is taking away from the appeal of some the less heavy hitting kits that i have. ive also found that third party kits have really evolved my tastes for what I want in a kit which again is making some of the kits i already have less appealing to build at the moment lol

Back
Top Bottom