Post your toys! Vol. 1?

Black Friday is approaching. Any word on a good deal for predaking power of the prime titan class?

As promised here are some Bot modes of PE Mega Doragon(TM2 Meg modern style), FansHobby Red Dragon(its complicated), & RiD Megatron
20181117_003058.jpg
20181117_003110.jpg
20181117_003119.jpg
20181117_003134.jpg
20181117_003145.jpg
20181117_003151.jpg

I just preordered. I am mad I missed out on Buu. Anywhere else that has him for pre-order aside from BBTS?

which Boo?

https://www.toydojo.com/s-h-figuarts-dragon-ball-z-evil-majin-buu/

i have gotenks and great sayain man on PO there gogeta is tempting but i really want ss gogeta not blue
which Boo?

https://www.toydojo.com/s-h-figuarts-dragon-ball-z-evil-majin-buu/

i have gotenks and great sayain man on PO there gogeta is tempting but i really want ss gogeta not blue

That one. Thanks for the link.

BBTS just added SS Gotenks to my POL. I saw some reviews and they seem to trash the figure. I'm going to keep him as a display piece, so its fine.

That one. Thanks for the link.

BBTS just added SS Gotenks to my POL. I saw some reviews and they seem to trash the figure. I'm going to keep him as a display piece, so its fine.

yeah all my SS Figures are just display, i still need to get a trash SS Kefla from the baf Dragonstars series

Man, That Gogeta May Have To Be The Start Of My DragonBall Collection :wow::smh:

I started with this in mind
saiyajins.jpg

Then moved to wanting this minus the one arm Gohan, I'm going with GSM as my Teen/Adult Gohan, maybe I can paint the blue hair yellow
z_super_saiyans_by_stitchking83-d4i2ocy.jpg

i'm about 3 characters away from being happy but i would like figures of the Universe 7 SS

Last edited:
I saw the SH Figuarts Shenron and Boo at Barnes and Noble. Looked good.

I've gone back and forth over buying the dragon in stead of using a background espc since I bought a set of dragonballs, but they'd be super balls at their ratio :lol: which doesnt summon Shenron

I saw the SH Figuarts Shenron and Boo at Barnes and Noble. Looked good.

BN near me had a few. Contemplated getting one with the coupon, but I just paid for my preoder for the Bandai Macross DX Chogokin Valkyrie from Japan and still got to do Christmas shopping :lol:
45478580925_c394f83fcb_c.jpg

A little late but my haul from Nov
31451628237_e16ae726a4_c.jpg

Retailer accidentally gave me two XTB Wildrider instead of one and one XTB Skids. Picked up the Siege figures for a homie.

BN near me had a few. Contemplated getting one with the coupon, but I just paid for my preoder for the Bandai Macross DX Chogokin Valkyrie from Japan and still got to do Christmas shopping :lol:
45478580925_c394f83fcb_c.jpg

A little late but my haul from Nov
31451628237_e16ae726a4_c.jpg

Retailer accidentally gave me two XTB Wildrider instead of one and one XTB Skids. Picked up the Siege figures for a homie.
That Voltron is sick

Back
Top Bottom