Post your toys! Vol. 1?

^i agree with firefly

should be getting my junko in the mail soon...will need alternate tera and i can go for the rest of the set for the low low low....

Those Space Jam pickups
eek.gif
pimp.gif

anyone know when the Masterpiece Optimus Prime MP-10 will release at toys r us?

i saw the fall of cybertron prime and jazz @ toys r us

the TMNT figures are looking good.

where did you purchase and how much? (if you mind me asking)

Last edited:
those are bigger than the nickelodeon ninja turtles right? they had those in the store? cause where i live there are no ninja turtles in the store at all!!
Yea, they are bigger and are a spitting image of what I remember the cartoons to represent. I absolutely love these figures. :smokin

Man I want those TMNT figures.

@EMkicks your avy just hurt my feelings. I was so sad when Tommy lost his powers. I start to hate Jason after he gained the power of the Dragonzord.

Man I want those TMNT figures.
@EMkicks your avy just hurt my feelings. I was so sad when Tommy lost his powers. I start to hate Jason after he gained the power of the Dragonzord.

Lol, I always rolled with Jason since day one, with Tommy a very close second. When the red ranger took over the dragonzord powers my power rangers high was on one-thousand. Had my little self sitting in the living room like

^They were 16.99 and from Toys R Us. They are very dope man. Took me back to the mid 80s!

Where are you located if you don't mind me asking? Because I've been to 3 toysrus in my area, and they don't carry them :smh:

So I settled on the Nickelodeon ones to hold me over for now, and they're pretty cool too.... Just can't get myself to open them though :tongue:

Last edited:
I just picked up all the Nickelodeon turtles for my nephew, if you go to toysrus.com theres a $5 coupon going around, granted theres 1 per comp limit theres a way to circumvent it :nerd:

$4 bucks a pop aint bad at all :pimp: gonna get him this too :pimp: :pimp:

I just picked up all the Nickelodeon turtles for my nephew, if you go to toysrus.com theres a $5 coupon going around, granted theres 1 per comp limit theres a way to circumvent it :nerd:
$4 bucks a pop aint bad at all :pimp: gonna get him this too :pimp: :pimp:

nice!! thanks.. bout to buy some for my nephew too!been playing turtles in time on ps3 with him

anyone got that guile g.i. joe. too clean. from the human movie, so jean claud van-danm

that toy was my child hood, including dbz action figures and more. imagination to the fullest

Headliners. I used to always collect these. Just put them on display.

Need to take pics of all my old TMNT figures, sports figures, Kubrick, and KidRobot toys. 

Back
Top Bottom