Post your toys! Vol. 1?

Yo info on moss man! Brings me back, I picked this last week really feeling some of the DC line
fAF7D.jpg

Swung by Toys R Us last night for Fall of Cybertron Jazz (couldn't find Shockwave). I DID NOT expect to come home with these guys

While they're completely awesome, I'm still on the fence about keeping 'em. That Canadian retail + tax of $99.xx for the four was murder on my wallet

Nice set of TMNT. I didn't hesitate to buy them a few weeks ago. You won't see your investment pay off now, but in a year or 2, they will go up in value.

I still can't get myself to open them. They're still DS. :lol:

Last edited:
Nice set of TMNT. I didn't hesitate to buy them a few weeks ago. You won't see your investment pay off now, but in a year or 2, they will go up in value.
Man, I opened mine with the swiftness! My wife laughs everytime she catches me posing them.

^Those have been my favorite figures in a very long time. I hope they do Bebop, Rocksteady, Krang, and Shredder.

Guess I'll be keeping them! As that's the general consensus (even from my fiancee), and they do look good even still sealed.

nice tmnts
i have an old copy of the first comic, i remember mad gore, way different
(i mean they slaughter shredder on a rooftop in one of the first few storyboards)
than what eventually popped up on tv (the 1st tmnt 4-player arcade game is top 10 all time arcades though)

here's some more random getting older school...

MAN I WISH I STILL HAD MY COLLECTION ON DISPLAY...I COPPED A CRIB 4 YRS AGO THINKIN I WAS GONNA HAVE TIME TO BUILD A MUSEUM BUT IT'S TOO HARD.

I FEEL LIKE THEY CALLING MY NAME EVERY TIME I GO INTO THE GARAGE

BUT I GOT A COUPLE AT WORK!

media

Nice stuff there supa! I have that Legends Optimus as well as Megatron and Starscream at my work (get em asap if you don't own them already, they're fantastic!)

Nice stuff there supa! I have that Legends Optimus as well as Megatron and Starscream at my work (get em asap if you don't own them already, they're fantastic!)

i lucked out and copped them @ a dollar tree so i have all 3 aswell

Been a long time fam! Here's a crap load of pics consisting of Recent pick ups/Recent displays

My little avengers set up no cap atm looking for the face off one still at a decent price:

New Ultron is amazing best marvel figure this year:

Bucky cap display;

Wall-e

Newer pick up My first hydra soldier:

Marvel Legends wave 3 deadpool:

Random avengers set up:

TFP display:

Masked Rider SH Figuarts found him at below retail. Great day:

Zola with his minion

DBZ finally got Gohan at SDCC:

My deadpool with his new whip:

My Minimate Red Tornado with custom tornados:

My SDCC X-Force boxset:

Finally got some meet the robinsons figures:

And last but not least IMO the best figure of the year Figma Samus Aran:

Last edited:
^^select ultron is that nice? Haven't seen him in person, but though he looked too simple in the pics. I'll have to check him out.

^^select ultron is that nice? Haven't seen him in person, but though he looked too simple in the pics. I'll have to check him out.

He's a little simple but it works. It's everything i wanted in a ultron figure and perfect for marvel legends.

you guys still collecting GI Joes?

I collected/collecxt all the recent lines don't do much OG stuff im a articulation and sculpt guy so those wont cut it for me although i do have a few i just don't really seek them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom