Post your toys! Vol. 1?

Rick2345, where do you get all your pickups from? You stay killing this thread with all your rare pick ups? Every time i go to toysrus and walmart they only have crap.

Where are you located if you don't mind me asking? Because I've been to 3 toysrus in my area, and they don't carry them :smh:
So I settled on the Nickelodeon ones to hold me over for now, and they're pretty cool too.... Just can't get myself to open them though :tongue:

Sorry for the delay fam. I'm in NC

A gift from my boss...

^^ I've seen the Leo figure special edition, with the painted Katana but I've never seen a Raphael. Where did he find it??

Question for my Transformers Masterpiece collectors. Does anyone know where I can find the MP11 Starscream aside from ebay? I checked some spots online but all are sold out. Any help is appreciated.

^^^Ebay as far as I know is your best bet.... That kobe figure is what's up!!! :pimp:

i thought i was done with the marvel legends line after toybiz......

but....

im sucked back into it...

o wel lol...

i love the take on iron man in each of the legends first series.....

but these will always be the better line..

i wish they brought the comic back with the figures, adds so much detail to the overall presentation.

I can't mess with the new marvel legends line. They look too cheap to me.

Toybiz ML had so much detail and the presentation was great.

I feel the same way, as I know a lot of people do. Toybiz was obviously the superior line. There are some nice figs from Hasbro though.

Back
Top Bottom