Post your toys! Vol. 1?

pictures? i'd love to see the MP's..
im considering the project phantom/uranus. cause they look so sick. i'd love to have a superion that is bigger than a regular MP. just hope they will really continue with it.. other than superion, i like menasor as well... two fav. combiners...
212wea1.jpg

wonder who will be the next MP, i hope it's an actual Magnus, and not a repaint, or Springer/Cyclonus

those aerial bots are sick!!!!

I was able to get my MP Prime through TRU. I love it! I need that MP Sound Wave tho :smokin

where are you guys finding news about the upcoming transformers? Those aerial bots are dope!

I usually get my info on seibrotron or tformers website, its like a NT community but with transformers fan :lol:

They ended up pushing it back to January. I'm not too mad, since that will give an opportunity to catch up on getting Sideswipe,Red Alert and Not-Ironhide :smh:

Yeah I heard, son I am disappoint :smh:, you think Hasbro might release their own version, prolly couple years huh?

Last edited:
I usually get my info on seibrotron or tformers website, its like a NT community but with transformers fan :lol:
Yeah I heard, son I am disappoint :smh:, you think Hasbro might release their own version, prolly couple years huh?

it's seibertron.com or tfw2005.com

hopefully sooner than that..but if it is released later, at least it will give people to save money for it.. only not really looking forward to the minions pricetag.. cause it will be price.. rumble and ravage and frenzy and buzzsaw.. maybe get ratbat eventually too... but yeah, in total you'll be spending close to $300.00 on soundwave and minions..

250ii3a.jpg

Last edited:
@TheGoldenChild good lookin out, smh @ me making those typos this morning lol.

Got my TRU Prime this morning and I have to say the colors on him look damn good and I'm almost tempted to sell my Takara version. Worst-case scenario, I may just have to keep that one in vehicle mode.

Last edited:

Soundwave is a no brainer for a US/Toysrus release. The Takara version looks like a work of art.

I wish toysrus would get the Starscream Masterpiece. I missed out on the restock at Tfsource and can't seem to find one for a decent price :smh:

It bugged me at first too but then I realized he'll NEVER be in single/airplane mode, so as long as "Super-ion" looks awesome in combined mode, I'll be ok with any changes they make.
And just to keep with the Star Wars theme, I finally got Neyo in, so here's a shot of all of my Commanders

Where do you find Star Wars figures like this?!

Soundwave is a no brainer for a US/Toysrus release. The Takara version looks like a work of art.
I wish toysrus would get the Starscream Masterpiece. I missed out on the restock at Tfsource and can't seem to find one for a decent price :smh:

would be so awesome to have megatron, soundwave and his minions, starscream and the seekers and the stunticons...not really a fan of sunstorm, since he never showed up in the G1 cartoons

would be so awesome to have megatron, soundwave and his minions, starscream and the seekers and the stunticons...not really a fan of sunstorm, since he never showed up in the G1 cartoons

Yes and no. :tongue:

TBH I don't view Sunstorm as an actual G1 charcter either (none in my collection), just another animation error

BTW any of y'all on the other TF boards? I go by the same handle on TFW (and cybertron.ca for my Canadian TF needs). Seibertron's great for their galleries though, second-to-none photography. It's funny, I'm here discussing toys and on TFW there's a sneaker thread.

Yes and no. :tongue:

TBH I don't view Sunstorm as an actual G1 charcter either (none in my collection), just another animation error
BTW any of y'all on the other TF boards? I go by the same handle on TFW (and cybertron.ca for my Canadian TF needs). Seibertron's great for their galleries though, second-to-none photography. It's funny, I'm here discussing toys and on TFW there's a sneaker thread.

interesting.. cause i dont remember that.. but you can also tell that thundercracker and skywarp have different colors..

Although he just made a cameo, I know him mostly from the Comics. He was like Uber-Powerful.

My dream list of MP's:

Prowl
Sunstreaker
Galvatron
Scourge
Sixshot
Shockwave
Springer
Jetfire/Skyfire

What's crazy is when you look at that pic, there's actually 4 Seekers in it. I'm sure they all have names by now too :lol:

now that you mention it, i do see a 4th one..

i wish they would just do the rest of the dinobots... springer, a real ultra magnus, cyclonus, blaster and his buddies and jetfire... and sunstreaker would be a good one too, especially since they just released sideswipe

Im on TFW with the same name

We should be getting a starscream next year and there redoing Megatron so I can't wait for that. Soundwave better release in the states I'm buying the Takara one but I'd love to have 2.

IMO the next MPs that should be made-

Jazz
Inferno(repaint it as a grapple kinda like the voyagers)
Shockwave
Ratchet(ironhide repaint)
Wheeljack(tracks repaint too)

man I'm big fan of Transformers after the movie seasons.....I want to see the MP's of

Wreck Gar
Kup
Trypticon
Sky Lynx
Quintessons

much respect.. they are very sick.. i was looking at them the other day.. i might consider getting tekken's christie and asuka...

im waiting for those to come in as well.... i have about 8 or 9 that i preordered just waiting on delivery.... for some reason gambit didnt post..

Back
Top Bottom