Post your toys! Vol. 1?

what are some good sites to check out new stuff that is set to release?

Best site is Bigbadtoystore.com

You can preorder all up and coming products and wont be charged till ship date which they usually give you the month of release.

thanks Rick. Pretty much what I was looking for

Ive seen that site before but never paid much attention to all the preorder and set to release stuff. Would come across it when I was searching for something that was already out.

Anyone get the MP12 Sideswipe yet. I'm torn between that and the Igear Not-Ironhide.

Just got mine in yesterday. I was undecided between these two as well and I decided to just go with the official toy. I don't regret the decision one bit, this toy is pretty damn awesome. Plus, as much as people with MP-10, MP-12 and Not-Ironhide say the scale is perfect, not-Ironhide looks "weird" to me when he next to them.

And nice Biker Scout GreenR, the bike scout is my favorite OT Trooper and I'm so thirsty for eFX to drop their helmet of it already. It's gonna look sick next to my Vader and Stormtrooper buckets.

Just got mine in yesterday. I was undecided between these two as well and I decided to just go with the official toy. I don't regret the decision one bit, this toy is pretty damn awesome. Plus, as much as people with MP-10, MP-12 and Not-Ironhide say the scale is perfect, not-Ironhide looks "weird" to me when he next to them.
And nice Biker Scout GreenR, the bike scout is my favorite OT Trooper and I'm so thirsty for eFX to drop their helmet of it already. It's gonna look sick next to my Vader and Stormtrooper buckets.

pictures? i'd love to see the MP's..

im considering the project phantom/uranus. cause they look so sick. i'd love to have a superion that is bigger than a regular MP. just hope they will really continue with it.. other than superion, i like menasor as well... two fav. combiners...

212wea1.jpg

wonder who will be the next MP, i hope it's an actual Magnus, and not a repaint, or Springer/Cyclonus

Last edited:
pictures? i'd love to see the MP's..
im considering the project phantom/uranus. cause they look so sick. i'd love to have a superion that is bigger than a regular MP. just hope they will really continue with it.. other than superion, i like menasor as well... two fav. combiners...
212wea1.jpg

wonder who will be the next MP, i hope it's an actual Magnus, and not a repaint, or Springer/Cyclonus

Here's the pic that has the new MP Prime with the MP Sideswipe and "Ironhide" courtesy of board member TCracker on the TFW boards

Soundwave is Masterpiece MP-13, followed by Red Alert at MP-14, Rumble & Ravage are MP-15, and finally Frenzy & Buzzsaw are MP-16. Rumors after that are the rest of the 84' Autobots, a smaller MP Megatron, Galvatron, and Ultra Magnus, which there seems to be early design pics of.

As far as Menasor, you're in luck because this is in the works right now

With the completed version looking similar to

So yeah, that Superion and this Menasor is so copped:smokin:smokin

Haven't been in here in a bit, but all these old-school toys are taking me way back...especially the Star Wars ones.

Biker Scouts were definitely my favs back then... I remember being so excited when I saw the Speeder Bike at Toys R Us... lol.

Here's the pic that has the new MP Prime with the MP Sideswipe and "Ironhide" courtesy of board member TCracker on the TFW boards

Soundwave is Masterpiece MP-13, followed by Red Alert at MP-14, Rumble & Ravage are MP-15, and finally Frenzy & Buzzsaw are MP-16. Rumors after that are the rest of the 84' Autobots, a smaller MP Megatron, Galvatron, and Ultra Magnus, which there seems to be early design pics of.
As far as Menasor, you're in luck because this is in the works right now

With the completed version looking similar to

So yeah, that Superion and this Menasor is so copped:smokin:smokin

dude, that is awesome news... love superion and menasor.. i thought it was a fanproject only.. cant wait to see what they look like when they are painted

not sure if i would buy red alert.. he's basically a repaint of sideswipe.. but i like the fact that the MP line is alive and kicking...

Last edited:
dude, that is awesome news... love superion and menasor..
not sure if i would buy red alert.. he's basically a repaint of sideswipe.. but i like the fact that the MP line is alive and kicking...

Yeah, that's the thing...Takara wants molds of characters who they can repaint as others. My mind was blown when I found out most of the og cars were just repainted versions of each other too, not just the Decepticon planes. Kinda crazy but yeah, glad they're finally picking up steam in their MP line.

Last edited:
It bugged me at first too but then I realized he'll NEVER be in single/airplane mode, so as long as "Super-ion" looks awesome in combined mode, I'll be ok with any changes they make.

And just to keep with the Star Wars theme, I finally got Neyo in, so here's a shot of all of my Commanders

It bugged me at first too but then I realized he'll NEVER be in single/airplane mode, so as long as "Super-ion" looks awesome in combined mode, I'll be ok with any changes they make.
And just to keep with the Star Wars theme, I finally got Neyo in, so here's a shot of all of my Commanders

true.. they just need to fix superion's face mask.. cause i understand where people see a grin from ear to ear instead of a facemask like prime.

Is that Prime on BBTS?

BBTS has the Japanese version here;
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=TAK11255&mode=retail

You can get the american version from Toys R Us though, here;
http://m.toysrus.com/skava/static/p...&skuid=13931381&domain=http://www.toysrus.com

^Toys R Us has just recently released it, so it's a bit of a hassle to find one at the moment. The only dofference between the *** version from the TRU version is the type of color blue they use and a few minor details here and there, but paint aside, same exact thing.

TRU version(left) and the Takara *** version(right)

BBTS has the Japanese version here;
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=TAK11255&mode=retail
You can get the american version from Toys R Us though, here;
http://m.toysrus.com/skava/static/p...&skuid=13931381&domain=http://www.toysrus.com
^Toys R Us has just recently released it, so it's a bit of a hassle to find one at the moment. The only dofference between the *** version from the TRU version is the type of color blue they use and a few minor details here and there, but paint aside, same exact thing.
TRU version(left) and the Takara *** version(right)

I would wait for a restock of the toys r us version instead of paying 250 for the takara as they are the exact same mold. No need to waste money on the takara ones.

I would wait for a restock of the toys r us version instead of paying 250 for the takara as they are the exact same mold. No need to waste money on the takara ones.

If they ever get them.. toys r us is very bad when it comes to restocking or backorders..

If they ever get them.. toys r us is very bad when it comes to restocking or backorders..

Just sign up for the "email me when in stock". I did it last week and they had a restock 2 days later. Does not hurt to try. I love the Hasbro MP Prime.

As for the Superion, I think I may bite the bullet and get them. Thats my all-time favorite combiner and Hasbro can not seem to make a proper one :smh:.

Last edited:
Just sign up for the "email me when in stock". I did it last week and they had a restock 2 days later. Does not hurt to try. I love the Hasbro MP Prime.
As for the Superion, I think I may bite the bullet and get them. Thats my all-time favorite combiner and Hasbro can not seem to make a proper one :smh:.

how do you do that, sign up for "email me when in stock"?

superion is also my favorite.. always loved the aerialbots.. cause the other were kinda sucky... defensor was too soft, computron was a nerd.. and im happy that menasor is also being done.. fav. bad guy combiner..

They get them i go to my toys r us every time i am off work and i was doing that every day and it popped up they had two and i got one. It took a bit but it was there. Then i looked online and found it there as well by looking every day in the morning before work and after work. So it was that easy for me. Easier than getting jordan 11

Back
Top Bottom