Post your toys! Vol. 1?

Recent acqusitions from my Hong Kong trip:

-Knock Out
-FE Vehicon (should've bought a few more)
-Airachnid
-Ratchet
-Breakdown
-various freebies tossed in by TRU

-MP Sideswipe
-Encore Twincast
-Encore Soundblaster

Canadian pickups:

-MP Thundercracker
-MP Prime (my fiancee was able to scoop it during the 30% sale, so only $70 for this awesomeness :pimp:)
-Soundwave
-Dreadwing

I have yet to buy a Transformers Prime figure. I'm mostly interested in that Breakdown as it reminds me of a Robotech/Macross figure.

Nice pick ups.  Feeling toy nostialgic myself these days.  Might pick up that sound wave and blaster combo comming out next year.  With the rumble and ravage micro cassettes.  And that black optimus prime isn't looking bad as well.

Last edited:
Newest pic up super possable 6 inch MMPR Megazord-

Crossover shot:

And some ACBA shots-

Another crossover-

Last edited:
Just got notification that TRU restocked Masterpiece Prime :smile:

Do y'all recommend preordering Soundwave from BBTS?

Just got notification that TRU restocked Masterpiece Prime :smile:
Do y'all recommend preordering Soundwave from BBTS?

How do we sign up for that email? I just got lucky n drove to a tru that was 20miles away.. Copped with a 20% coupon

OMG IT'S GREAT!

AFTER SOME FURTHER RESEARCH I STILL HAVEN'T FOUND BOUT THAT TRU EMAIL...

BUT OOOH MAN ALL THESE MP FIGURES THAT HAVE BEEN RELEASED...

SOMEONE GIMME A LATE PASS!!!

I MEAN I STILL HAVE A BUNCH OF G1 FIGURES AND THOSE REISSUE JOINTS PLUS THE OPTIMUS 20TH ANNIVERSARY BUT I HAD NO CLUE THIS WAS SO INTENSE...

#RETIREDSNEAKERHEAD

AFTER SOME FURTHER RESEARCH I STILL HAVEN'T FOUND BOUT THAT TRU EMAIL...
BUT OOOH MAN ALL THESE MP FIGURES THAT HAVE BEEN RELEASED...
SOMEONE GIMME A LATE PASS!!!
I MEAN I STILL HAVE A BUNCH OF G1 FIGURES AND THOSE REISSUE JOINTS PLUS THE OPTIMUS 20TH ANNIVERSARY BUT I HAD NO CLUE THIS WAS SO INTENSE...
#RETIREDSNEAKERHEAD

You have a PM sir....

Nice pics, Rick. I think this thread could use more action poses like yours. Just for fun. Anybody want that new Spider-Man Fearsome Foes pack and not want Agent Venom? I NEED that figure.

What is this Agent Venom you speak of?

Yeah, I knew it was Flash. I did not know of an upcoming figure for him. I'm going to need that.

I plan on picking up the 1st volume of the new Venom trade. I just ordered the Spider Men trade last week off of Amazon.

Last edited:
Yeah, I knew it was Flash. I did not know of an upcoming figure for him. I'm going to need that.
I plan on picking up the 1st volume of the new Venom trade. I just ordered the Spider Men trade last week off of Amazon.

Oh, my bad :lol: That was pretty much my old reply to another forum talking about the Kotobukiya Venom coming out because there was confusion on who "Modern" Venom is/was.

How's the Spidey books going nowadays? The only titles I read are Uncanny X-Force and Venom. And I do recommend that first Venom trade, I was hooked from the beginning although I wasn't too familiar with his foes though.

Oh, my bad :lol: That was pretty much my old reply to another forum talking about the Kotobukiya Venom coming out because there was confusion on who "Modern" Venom is/was.
How's the Spidey books going nowadays? The only titles I read are Uncanny X-Force and Venom. And I do recommend that first Venom trade, I was hooked from the beginning although I wasn't too familiar with his foes though.

To be honest I stopped buying comics on a weekly basis. I just buy the trades. I'm looking forward to reading the new "Death of a Family".

Also.....

More to come :wink:

Last edited:
some new play arts pick ups

Chris and Sheva (resident evil 5)

Nathan Drake (Uncharted 3)

Killer Croc

Titan Joker

Anthony Pettis (supporting local talent)

Wonder Woman Bishoujo

Colossus Kotobukiya I finally found one at a decent price

Last edited:
big ups to @GL Rayner for the info on the MP Prime...

just a lil upset tru.com didn't give me the 20% off online purchase and then the actual store raised the price on the figure to $139.99 there is a 20% coupon you can use...but that just bring it back down to the online price.

big ups to @GL Rayner for the info on the MP Prime...
just a lil upset tru.com didn't give me the 20% off online purchase and then the actual store raised the price on the figure to $139.99 there is a 20% coupon you can use...but that just bring it back down to the online price.

yeah, GL Rayner is the man!!

MakeToys Green Giant (Devastator) finally arrived yesterday

Not gonna lie, these guys were at times a PITA to transform.

Never thought I'd see the day where my Bruticus gets overshadowed

Nice pick up. I'm actually one of the few I know who prefer that MT Giant to the Hercules. So etching about it just flows better,IMO. Mind me asking where you picked that up?

Automaton Toys http://www.automatontoys.com/ (sold out now). An excellent option for anyone in Canada. Customer serivce is always top notch: allowed an option to pay for Giant in two installments, and held my shipment for 4 weeks til I got back from vacation.
Agree with you on Hercules. Plus my OCD side wanted all my 'classic' style combiners in scale with one another. Anxiously awaiting Menasor. :evil:

Looks like BBTS opened another pre-order though: http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=MKT10005&mode=retail

Last edited:
That Devastator looks too good. I wish I had the funds to buy the whole set.

Has anyone bought the Fansproject Warbot Assaulter?

Hope all you collector's had a Happy Thanksgiving. Anyway, after getting the last few pieces delivered earlier today, I'm damn near done(sans Jetpack) on my dream on becoming a member of the Star Wars 501st club. This "project" has taken me almost three years and I don't even wanna think how much I spent on it :lol: I'm looking forward to start doing charity work with these guys in the spring and until then, it makes a pretty sick display in my living room.

Hope all you collector's had a Happy Thanksgiving. Anyway, after getting the last few pieces delivered earlier today, I'm damn near done(sans Jetpack) on my dream on becoming a member of the Star Wars 501st club. This "project" has taken me almost three years and I don't even wanna think how much I spent on it :lol: I'm looking forward to start doing charity work with these guys in the spring and until then, it makes a pretty sick display in my living room.

How tall is that Boba Fett

Nevermind. I just realized its a life size scale :nthat:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom