Post your whip vol. NEW YEAR

Originally Posted by ucbearcats27

wj4, I think you said you were going to go with lighter tint... did you get that yet?

Not yet. I'm probably going to go to the tint shop after the rain storm dies down here in SoCal. I'm just going to tell them I got a ticket andhave them remove it. I'll drive around for a couple of days, and if I don't like it...I'll get 50%.

I'll take some pics of mine tomorrow. I've gotten the windows tinted since I posted it.

BTW wj4, I might need some car advice from you. jae oh en has been avoiding me like the plague
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ****oo2323

I'll take some pics of mine tomorrow. I've gotten the windows tinted since I posted it.

BTW wj4, I might need some car advice from you. jae oh en has been avoiding me like the plague
smh.gif

Ever since Jon got those LV Millionaire shades, he's been too good to talk to me too. He said I needed to step my life game up before I can conversewith him again.

Yeah that's kinda what I'm doing. I've known my tint guy for years and he's all like "why are you taking it off?" I just saidI'm supposed to wear glasses at night while driving and I always forget them
laugh.gif
I'm thinking about going with 50% or if you look at an E38 750 with the break resistant glass it puts off a slight mirror like look... Imight try to replicate that somehow with a very light mirror look.

6tk19uh.jpg

Found a pic here is what I mean, that is stock from the laminate in between the windows. Do they have something like that you think?

Originally Posted by ucbearcats27

Yeah that's kinda what I'm doing. I've known my tint guy for years and he's all like "why are you taking it off?" I just said I'm supposed to wear glasses at night while driving and I always forget them
laugh.gif
I'm thinking about going with 50% or if you look at an E38 750 with the break resistant glass it puts off a slight mirror like look... I might try to replicate that somehow with a very light mirror look.

6tk19uh.jpg

Found a pic here is what I mean, that is stock from the laminate in between the windows. Do they have something like that you think?

Hmm I'm not 100% sure. But I think a very high percentage silver tint can replicate the look you want. I don't know much about tint like someother guys. They ask me what brand of tint I have...and I have no idea, lol.

Originally Posted by DC5 06

It seems like I'm the only one who doesn't like the Mugen bumber for the RSX, lol
nerd.gif

I'm not a big fan of the 'smiling' look...

Red on gold is
pimp.gif
though

Yeah, I'm personally a bigger fan of the Mugen lip on the 05's and up
pimp.gif
But still that dc5 is clean nonetheless.

Here's my car: 2007 BMW M6. Before Spring it'll be satin black with satin black wheels and a tweaked engine. Can't wait... Might even throw acarbon/titanium muffler on it with some evosport headers and kelleners camshafts with an ecu tune; it'll be crazy

Thinking about stripping the letters and symbols off the back. Any Suggestions? what I got so far: tooth floss, hair dryer, goo-gone.All tips appreciated.
Edit: PM with the tips. thanks.

I think there's someone on crsx selling a set. These are the only shoes I have not for sale
grin.gif

nice M6 and lexus up there.
Originally Posted by CrunkJuicedUp

g35x? why...... why god?! back off that car looks like dookie, well the older ones lower then 07
who the +%+% are you? i've never heard anyone say that

Back
Top Bottom