Post your whip vol. NEW YEAR

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

lol i love my commute to work.

my mustang was purchased sept 4th 07 with 14 miles on her and now has 3150 miles. my commute to work is 1.1 mile.
and it wastes about 1 gallon of gas every 2.2 miles..

Angel

my mustang was purchased sept 4th 07 with 14 miles on her and now has 3150 miles. my commute to work is 1.1 mile.

Man, 1.1 mile? I'd ride a bicycle to work, yo. My drive to school is a good 16 mile drive each way
frown.gif

It was cold as death in my garage!!!
laugh.gif
........I ran in took a pictureand ran out, didn't even go out of my way to turn on the light or else I would have had to go to the other side.

It's hardly ever at my pad anyways when the weathers good, taking it to shows my friends pad to do more work on it, stuff like that ect.

4b735961e71d95386180b827791f9fd4cc4591c.jpg

Originally Posted by jblackcat13

So what are people opinions on the 300ZX? I'm looking to purchase one.

pimp.gif
i want a twin turbo myself. my boys got one with 340 something hp to the wheels. it's a beast, he hasn't done much to it though. its got sport 500 turbos, manifolds (some dude off twinturbo.net makes them) and a midpipe. it'sa '90 with 60k miles.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

and it wastes about 1 gallon of gas every 2.2 miles..

Angel

lol yeah, and it doesnt help that i shift at 4000rpm cuz i like to hear the exhuast

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

My 95 SC400 not sure what i wanna do to it yet so it's stock for now except a 12" sub
nice SC.. i wouldn't mind owning one of those as a daily driver..

my 04 IS is going to hit 100K soon. SMH

damn. my 97 ES hasn't even hit 93K yet. lol

Originally Posted by wj4

but isn't that normal for BMWs? I always wondered why a majority of the used BMW have super high mileage..I just thought people drove them alot..
Nah, 90% of BMW's are leased and they never give you more than 12k a year. Most of these guys drive 4-6k a year on their BMW, lol. In one case, this kid was on the verge of returning his lease, but had soo many miles over the limit. And the penalty is pretty $ for the over used miles. He ended up buying out the car since it was THAT much more for the penalty miles.

There are some people that lease their BMW and spend all of the allowed miles in the AGREEMENT in less than one year, but they would trade the lease in for another one sooner or later. These guys are nuts, trading in their car for the same exact car 6-8 months later because they got bored of the color.

The avg American driver drives 12-15k miles a year. I think it's almost impossible in Southern California to do that if your work, school, whatever is more than 15 miles away each way.

Yeap I bought my E46 right after the person who had it on a lease. Id had about 20k miles but he had it for a 36 month lease. It was in perfect conditionand could almost pass as brand new. Driving in SoCal does rack up the mileage on your car, in 3 years I racked up over 50k miles
smh.gif
And the farthest ive gonewith my car is from SD to LA and Ive only done that twice with my car. I drive an average of 400-450 miles a week. So lets say 1700 miles a month about 19k ayear for me.
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

It was cold as death in my garage!!!
laugh.gif
........I ran in took a picture and ran out, didn't even go out of my way to turn on the light or else I would have had to go to the other side.

It's hardly ever at my pad anyways when the weathers good, taking it to shows my friends pad to do more work on it, stuff like that ect.

4b735961e71d95386180b827791f9fd4cc4591c.jpg

PS'ed

eek.gif
jk but DAMN. nice car, nice car.
laugh.gif

My baby.

2002 Acura 3.2TL Type S
Acura Ground Effects Kit with spoiler
Tint
18" R1 Racing Rims Black with Chrome Lip

Originally Posted by Mu9enx

Originally Posted by wj4

My 95 SC400 not sure what i wanna do to it yet so it's stock for now except a 12" sub

I'm not sure what style of cars are you in. But if I had that car, it would be slammed on gold Volk CE28s.

vip or dorifto? nice car btw
happy.gif
That's the thing i've been playing with the idea in my mind to go ahead and start with some high performance parts like an intake and upgradeexhaust or even a 2j swap but i'm not sure i'd want that as a daily driver.. I've had a mustang before that was bored out to a 305 with an off roadx pipe and a t5 ****** and have wanted an import tuner for a while now but being a black guy with a lexus sc and no 24" rims and a big lexus symbol in thebay is not a good look.

Originally Posted by areyouin729

Originally Posted by mieraviking

so the 350z is faster than the infinitis?

yes the cars are designed for 2 diff. sets of consumers

hey dude, i know you got yours recently but have you done anything to it yet?

Originally Posted by Mu9enx

Originally Posted by wj4

I'm not sure what style of cars are you in. But if I had that car, it would be slammed on gold Volk CE28s.

vip or dorifto? nice car btw
happy.gif
That's the thing i've been playing with the idea in my mind to go ahead and start with some high performance parts like an intake and upgrade exhaust or even a 2j swap but i'm not sure i'd want that as a daily driver.. I've had a mustang before that was bored out to a 305 with an off road x pipe and a t5 ****** and have wanted an import tuner for a while now but being a black guy with a lexus sc and no 24" rims and a big lexus symbol in the bay is not a good look.

LOL, freals tho. in sac, all i see is lime-green sc's scraped out.
laugh.gif

but do you fam, that sc is just beggin to be VIP'd
smokin.gif
wink.gif

08' Denali Sierra on 24's. 6.2 liter engine. 403 hp. This is my stunna.
48f153e09925449be73105d135795fc7a8c2226.bmp
3673579be3b699cb27e048ba9a2a6bea3f9bffe.bmp

Was thinkin of switchin the rims and puttin some 26' inch floaters instead pretty soon.

Originally Posted by JO HOUSTONE

08' Denali Sierra on 24's. 6.2 liter engine. 403 hp. This is my stunna.
48f153e09925449be73105d135795fc7a8c2226.bmp
3673579be3b699cb27e048ba9a2a6bea3f9bffe.bmp

nice car! but could go with some different rims though..

Back
Top Bottom