Posters 25 and up...Drop some lesson's you've learned about life for the younger NTer's

-There is no such thing as a team effort. The reality is everyone is out for their own interests no matter how they try to sell it to you. Knowing that, be humble but put your priorities first, because when %+$% hits the fan, and it eventually will if you're moving with a group, you'll be stuck if you're unprepared to keep move solo.

Disagree. Most worthwhile projects are team driven. From starting a family to building a bridge, a team is essential.

Originally Posted by capricdragon

*for the married (husbands) NTer's that don't have any kids, but are planning to have kids soon ..... your pregnant wife is going to be a hurricane of hormones ESPECIALLY past the 5-month stage. BEWARE! Up and down roller coaster of crazy emotional outbursts. Hahaha and this is going to be our 3rd kid! Just ignore as best you can and give a lot of space. There's no point in trying to conquer the hurricane. You never will.

Not true..The overly emotional prego woman is a myth..

Originally Posted by capricdragon

*for the married (husbands) NTer's that don't have any kids, but are planning to have kids soon ..... your pregnant wife is going to be a hurricane of hormones ESPECIALLY past the 5-month stage. BEWARE! Up and down roller coaster of crazy emotional outbursts. Hahaha and this is going to be our 3rd kid! Just ignore as best you can and give a lot of space. There's no point in trying to conquer the hurricane. You never will.

Not true..The overly emotional prego woman is a myth..

if your really close with ur grandparents cherish every moment you have with them...cuz they will not be there forever
30t6p3b.gif

if your really close with ur grandparents cherish every moment you have with them...cuz they will not be there forever
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

18-24 are GREAT years for testosterone......put in the work now an you'll be better off 25+. Trust me.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

elaborate, my dude...

Originally Posted by Al Audi

18-24 are GREAT years for testosterone......put in the work now an you'll be better off 25+. Trust me.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

elaborate, my dude...

Don't live your life for somebody else. Make sure everything on your end is taken care of before you put yourself out there for someone else.

Family is everything. Friends and relationships may come and go. Your family is your base.

Don't live your life for somebody else. Make sure everything on your end is taken care of before you put yourself out there for someone else.

Family is everything. Friends and relationships may come and go. Your family is your base.

I am 25 and over the past few months I really learned a lot of life lessons...

-Most important is value the time you have with your parents they wont be around forever, they are the people that love you the most and through anything. I know Mom can get annoying always telling you what to do, and Dad can be lame with his harsh rules but they do it because they love you. And the day that they are gone, you will truly know how much they love you.

-Live life to the fullest.
-Be finically secure
-Stay in shape, it goes a long way
-Dont get up with Jones's
-Last, take the time out in life to enjoy the little things. 

I am 25 and over the past few months I really learned a lot of life lessons...

-Most important is value the time you have with your parents they wont be around forever, they are the people that love you the most and through anything. I know Mom can get annoying always telling you what to do, and Dad can be lame with his harsh rules but they do it because they love you. And the day that they are gone, you will truly know how much they love you.

-Live life to the fullest.
-Be finically secure
-Stay in shape, it goes a long way
-Dont get up with Jones's
-Last, take the time out in life to enjoy the little things. 

Back
Top Bottom